|20|

Niall's P.O.V

"Ey Louis, mate. Can you pass me a beer?"I told Louis since he was in the kitchen.Me and the lads are hanging out in Harry's flat in Malibu.I have to say it's a pretty nice decent place.

"Niall.Now That you and my sister are dating...-well I told you this loads of times-don't okay DO NOT hurt her.I don't want her to leave."Liam said for the millionth time.

"Liam mate.I told you loads of times that I won't hurt her."

"Shut up lads.Her interview is about to start"Harry said looking at the tv.

I miss Noelle so much.She's been so busy so lately and we haven't spent time together.Shes also been a tad mysterious lately.

"Can we please welcome Noelle Payne"I heard the TV.I saw my beautiful girlfriend taking a seat.

"Hello Noelle"The interviewer greeted.

"Hello"She smiled that pretty smile of hers.

"So, Noelle everyones been wondering why everyday on Twitter you've been doing a countdown.Yesterday you tweeted the number one.What does today mean?Does it relate to your next single"

"Well today is the day that I'm announcing... wait can I get a drumroll?"

*insert drumroll*

"My next single is coming out in a week.And I won't be singing as a soloist.It will be as a girl group."

"Really?Who are the members?"

"Oh yeah. It's going to be with 3 of my best friends Jade Thirlwall, Leigh-Anne Pinnock, and Jesy Nelson."

"Can you tell us why you don't want to be a soloist anymore?"

"Well I started to think that if I'll ever have to go on tour, I don't want to be by myself.I want to be onstage with 3 girls I've known for my whole life.And the more I thought about it it made sense that I want to do that.I talked to management and they thought it was a good idea."

I never new she felt like this.Why didn't she tell me?I'm her boyfriend.The interview continued with boring questions like always.I was taking a sip of my beer when one of the questions caught my attention.

"Are you single or taken?"

Please say yes please say ye-

"Maybe yes, maybe no, maybe maybe."

"What does that mean?"I heard Louis say.

"I don't know, boo bear"You obviously know who would say that.

*One Hour Later*

"Niall.Thats your last beer you've had enough."Liam protested.

"On c'mon Liam.Don't be like that."

"Hey is that Noelle!!"Louis screamed.

"Where?!"I shouted giving my beer to Liam.

"Haha. Fooled ya, mate"

"Don't worry Niall she said she'll be here in about.."Harry got interrupted by the front door.He went up to let the people in.

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES!!!"I'm pretty sure Kara screamed like always.

Noelle's P.O.V

"Okay. Listen up girls.Now that we're here in Harry's place, please be on your best behaviour.And Kara don't say we're back bitches."

I knocked on the door and was greeted by the one and only Harry Styles.

"Hi Harry"

"Hey girls"

"Hey Hazz"

"WE'RE BACK BITCHES!!!"Kara screamed since she was the first one to enter.What am I going to do with this girl?

We went inside and noticed that the rest of the guys where here.I went up to hug Louis and Liam but a certain Irish guy hugged me first.

"I missed you so much, babe"He whispered giving me a peck on the lips.

"I missed you too"I responded with a smile.

"Hey lets play something?"Kat asked.

"Never have I ever!!!"Louis and Kara screamed.

All of us sat in a circle with a bottle of beer in our hands.It was Louis going left was Liam, Harry,Kayleigh,Kat,April,May, Leigh-Anne,Jade,Kara,Me,Niall.Like always Louis had to start being the 5 year old kid he is.

'Never have I ever send a naughty text" Everyone took a sip but me.

"Noelle there is no need to lie, we all know you are a naughty girl"Louis said not fully convinced.

"I'm not lying, Lou"I stated.

"Sure you are."

"Lou, leave her alone."Nial stopped Louis before I started to get annoyed.Louis whispered something to Liam's ear and then he passed it to Harry.The message went around the circle.Once it reached to Kara she didn't say anything to me.I hope these bitches won't get me drunk.

*Kara P.O.V*

I saw Louis whispered something to Liam and it was passed around the circle.I'm sure it's about Elle.She's too innocent to do anything that we we've ever done.All of us,I mean us girls, said things that we've never done.Like never have I ever gotten an A++ on my World War 2 essay, gotten strait A's, dated someone popular in school, graduated at an early age, been obsessed with cleaning, being a nerd. All of the statements were going towards Elle.She's done all of that.Now she's drunk.

"Guys I think that's enough for today."I spoke up

"No wait I got something"Louis shouted.We waited impatiently and still no answer.

"Never have I ever gone emo!!!"Kayleigh screamed.Us girls looked at her shocked.That was a secret.A secret that was supposed to be kept away from everyone.

"I-I...I gotta go."Noelle stood up and left the living room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhhhh!!!

Cliffhanger!!!

Wait is this a cliffhanger?? Idk. Tell me if it is.

I wonder what they're hiding!!!!!!

--XxJayXx