|17|

"These wings are made to fly... And we don't let nobody bring us down... No matter what you say it won't hurt me... No matter if I fall from the sky... These wings are made to fly."I was at an interview alone without the boys. I was pretty scared but now I'm getting more confident within each second.The boys had an interview somewhere else early in the day.Yesterday Niall asked me out on a date and I said yes.I was really happy and I'm looking forward to it.

"So Noelle. Two days ago you and the boys of One Direction went to a club, am I right?"The interviewer asked.
"Yes that's correct"I responded.
"So there a picture all over the media of you kissing a guy. Everyone wants to know who he is can you tell us?"
"Um... Well...The thing is... He's my ex."
"Oh wow.So are you guys back together or something?"
"No actually I was pretty drunk and didn't mean to kiss him."
"How did you respond to the kiss?" Geez.These people want to know everything.Why can't they respect someone else's privacy.
"Being drunk and not knowing what I was doing. I kissed him back but then memories of him came back to me so I got mad and well I hit him in the crotch."
The interview kept on going but once it ended I left.I heard my phone going off. I got a message from:

Louis the sass master:
Come to the tour bus right away! It's an emergency!!

Me:
There's a tour bus? And what the hell did you guys get your selfs into?!

Louis the sass master:
Of coarse!Theres always a tour bus, love. Just come will ya!!

Me:
One last thing? Where the fuck is the tour bus at?

Louis the sass master:
Hey stop cursing!! Here's the address.

Me:
Tnx Lou! You're a life saver. Bye love ya!

At the tour bus

I made my way to the tour bus in 10 minutes.It was closer than I thought but I had to look for parking for 5 minutes.I got inside and saw the boys sitting, playing the Xbox.
"I'm here.Now what do you want?"I said in a rush.
"Oh good.You're here"Louis responded looking at the tv.
"Really that's all you're saying!I had to come here in a rush after a stupid interview.And now y'all don't even care if I'm here"I said getting furious each time I'm talking.
"Noelle.Promise me you won't scream."Harry said.
"What do you mean?"I asked confusion shown in my face.

"Turn.Around."Liam said.All the boys faced the direction I was.
"Noelle"I heard a voice behind me.I wasn't none of the boys.I turned around scared and nervous at the same time.Once I had my body fully turned, I saw 4 faces that I haven't seen in years
"Are you gonna come and greet us or are you gonna stay there the whole time?"Kat said again.
"H-hi, girls.Wow.You gals look different.A good different.How did y'all know I was here?"I asked them a bunch of questions.I can't believe that Kat,Kayleigh,April and May are here. Best day ever!
"My baby. You look amazing."April said coming towards me and embracing me in a hug
"I missed you grandma!"
"Nooooo!Not you.Why! I'm May not April."
"Sorry great grandma"
"Much better"
"So how you gals been?"I asked. I told them to take a seat, which they gladly took. "Oh how rude of me. Boys go away. Oh and this is Kat, Kayleigh, the twins April and May."
"Oh come on don't be like that we want to meet these lovely ladies"Harry said
"Fine one rule only. You're not allowed to fall in love or date any of my friends or else I'll shoot you with my gun. Girls if you fall in love with one of these idiots, good luck.If they break your heart leave it all to me. Oh and no one, do you understand, NO ONE dates my brother.!"
"Don't worrie! Elle, we all got our own boyfriends."May said being the honest one. "Well except Leigh,Jade and Kara"
"Where are they by the way?"
"I don't know. We haven't heard anything from them."April stated.
"Leigh and Jade live in Europe and Kara is in Australia."Kayleigh added.
"Ohh."
"Awwwww! Is someone missing their boo bear?"Kat cooed.
"No.Is just.Fine I do miss her"I felt my cheeks turning a bit red.
"Who's your boo bear?"Louis asked.
"KARA!!!!!"All of the girls screamed.
"When we where little, well not exactly when I was in high school everyone though Kara and I where a... couple"
"Ohhh. Just like some of our fans ship Larry."Liam said.
"I think it's 80% of your fans that ship Larry Stylinson"May told them.
"So what was your ship name?"Niall asked curiously.
"NORA!!!!"The girls screamed again.
"Hey I'm hungry"Niall and I said at the same time.