|4|

Today is the day that One Direction is starting their 2017 tour.I'm super excited that I'll be able to go on their tour with them.We all need to go London and will stay there for 2 weeks for some of the boys' interview.I know that they are not teenage boys anymore but I still think of them as that.It's just hard getting the idea that they've already grown up but who cares am I right.

Ugh. 6:30 in the morning.I'm trying to get used at the time difference.I guess I have to start getting ready for the day.

Getting out of the shower I checked the time. 6:50 am. I put on my clothes.It took me some time to decide on what to wear. (A/N: Noelle's outfit is on the side.Its a Perrie Inspired Everyday Outfit)
I applied a bit of mascara, some blush and blackish-grayish eye shadow.

All of my clothes I had brought was in 2 suitcases.Y'all think I'm crazy by bringing a lot of clothes if I only stayed at my parents house for 3 days.The truth is when the tour is going to start we're going to America.I had to-no scratch that-I was ordered to move out of my apartment.You might wonder who was the person that ordered me to move out.Here I'll tell you it was

*knock*knock*knock*

I walked to open the door.As I opened it I was greeted by the most amazing blue eyes.

"Hey Noelle you're up early"He stood there in the door way.

*Niall's P.O.V.*

I woke up way too early today.I guess it's because today we start our 2017 tour.The tour is happening in America but we have to be in London for the first 2 weeks.I didn't even check what time it was but I couldn't go back to sleep.Might as well start getting ready for the day.

Once I finished showering and getting ready, I decided to see what Liam is doing.I got out of the guest room I was using and walked to Liam's room.

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

No one opened the door.I guess he might still be sleeping.My phone rang as I was walking to the guest room.I checked the caller I.D. it was Liam.Thats strange he wasn't in his room.

"Hello"I answered my phone.This was weird.

"Niall,mate were are you?"

"Uh,I'm at your house.Where are you?"I started to get confused.

"Why are you still there we were all supposed to leave at 6.I'm on my way to London with Louis.Can you find Harry I don't know were he's at.We have an interview very soon.Bye.See ya later lad."Liam said really fast and he ended the call.I checked the time it was 6:50.I walked to a room that was the closest to mine.

*Knock*Knock*Knock*

I waited for the person in the room to open the door.Once they opened it I was greeted by a blond haired girl.It was Liam's twin sister.She was a bit shorter than Liam and had a different eye colour than the rest of her family.She was beautiful,she was perfect.Wait what hold your horses Horan you already found your girl.Stop thinking of a girl you just met plus she's Liam's Twin Sister.

"Hey Noelle you're up early"Really Niall you could've done better.

"Yeah.I had to get all my stuff ready to go"She responded and gave a small smile.

"Do you know at what time does the interview starts?"I asked curiously.She got her phone and I think she was checking something.

"Well Liam and Louis should already be on their way to London cause their interview starts in an hour.You and Harry have an interview at 1."She said while looking at her phone.

"Okay thanks.By the way do you know where Harry is at?"I asked.

"I'm here mate"A familiar British accent spoke behind me.

"Oh Harry there you are"I said.

"Well... I have to go bye.Don't forget about your interview boys."Noelle spoke up.She had a small bag with her and two suitcases.Harry and I offered to help her out.She didn't want us but she finally gave in.

*Noelle's P.O.V*

Harry and Niall offered to help me with my suitcases.I don't want to bother them but they insisted.My parents were sitting on one of the couches.They're looking really nervous I wonder why.Once they saw me going down the stairs they stood up.I walked towards them to say goodbye.

"It's been nice to see you again.Last time you were here um.. t-that was like 7 years ago.I really hope to see you again Noelle."My dad was trying so hard not to cry.

"Don't worry dad.I really hope I can come back really soon."

"Noelle the past 14 years was really had for me.I missed you a lot.Everything reminded me of you.It broke my heart that we didn't continue to watch you become this wonderful young lady that you are now.Everyone is proud of you honey.When your aunt told me that you graduated high school at an early age I was so surprised.I love you honey and I hope you come back home to visit.Goodbye Noelle.Take good care of Liam, remember you're older than him for like 50 seconds."My mom's speech was emotional she had tears in her eyes.I wanted my parents to hug me but they didn't.Ouch.That really hurt.

"Harry, Niall please take good care of Liam and Noelle.Have fun on your tour boys."I heard my dad speaking to Harry and Niall.Once I turned around to have a really good look at the place that I can't even call my home my heart broke into a million pieces.I couldn't believe what I saw.Harry and Niall received a hug from my parents and I didn't.Wow just Wow.