|8|

Noelle's POV
+back at the hotel+

"Thanks for coming with me Niall. It was really fun to hang out with you. And I'm really sorry if I avoided you. It always happens and really don't know why. So now you get to know why I hate chicken." We came back from the airport and on our way we went for some ice cream. :)

Ally fell asleep after our stop at the shop. She needs to get use to the time difference, now that  I'm keeping her for ever. Her dad decided if it would be best if I became her legal guardian because he wants to move on with his life. And I agreed with him. I hope that when Ally grows up she will look for her dad and not hate him or even me.

"Earth to Noelle."Niall said.

"What?" I asked looking at his gorgeous blue eyes. They were addicting like a drug. I with I had his eyes but I'm stuck with my old green eyes. At least I have colored eyes.

"You're spacing out. What are you thinking about? Now tell me why you don't like chicken." He ordered. I never realized that I space out a lot. I've never done that before, I guess it started happening when I met the boys.

"Well I'm thinking about how Ally is gonna stay with me until she's  all grown up. I became her legal guardian and I wonder if she will hate me or her dad."I responded.

"So she's gonna be touring with us? What about school? Don't worry I'm sure she won't hate you. You'll be a great parent, I promise."He told me that I would be a great parent.
We got into the elevator, he was carrying Ally, and I had the kid's suitcases.I was really worried that Liam will be super pissed with us.

In the bright side I've prepared a speech on what I'll say to Liam. Niall insisted to, um, erm, I actually don't remember what he wanted.We got to my room and Niall took Ly to my bed.She's so beautiful. Her looks are just like her mom, she has brunette hair, green-emerald eyes.She's 5 years old and she's really smart. Like me but I'm smarter.

*knock*knock*knock*

Someone was knocking the door really hard.Niall came out of the room looking really scared. I bet he's not ready to face Liam; I am though.

"Go to the couch Niall. I know what I'm gonna tell Liam, but I need you to do something for me."

"What do you want me to do?"His worried expression looked so cute. You could easily see the fear in his eyes.

"Okay listen but listen very carefully."I told Niall my plan and he accepted.

*knock*knock*knock*

Haha. I forgot someone was knocking. I opened the door and was greeted by Harry, Louis, and a really looking pissed Liam.He just walked in without me telling him to do so.

"Well you can come in guys"

"Where the hell is Niall? And why were you with him"Liam said furious.

"Geez Liam calm down. It's no big deal." I was calm and not even scared by him.

"What do you mean to calm down, Noelle. It's a really big deal. You are not supposed to be with Niall alone or with any of that lads.What if you fall in love with any of them. What if you break their heart? What if you'll, ruin any of the lads' relationships?"

"Okay Liam. First of all, I'm old enough to make my own choices.Second, the guys are single, even you, but that doesn't matter.Third, how could you say that I would break any of their hearts. I'm not like your 'ex-girlfriend'.The only reason I was with Niall was be cause I was avoiding him and we where getting to know each other. Also I asked him to come with me to the airport." When I was done talking I realized that I mentioned Liam's ex. I saw Niall coming out of my room with Ly.