|22|

I've started to read 'how to kill a mockingbird' for like the 100th time.Its just a really good book.Plus is better than the movie.

"Noelle!! Please stop reading! And come entertain us!!"Louis screamed.

"Leave me alone Lou."I replied sounding bothered.I haven't been acting normal since Niall left.I miss him so much..

"C'mon.. You know Niall won't like it if you're not yourself."

"Ugh!!!! Fine... But I swear if I'm just wasting my time I'll kill you..."

"Promise I won't"

-----

"Oi!!! Louis Wtf!!"Appereantly Louis wanted me to challenge him in a game of COD.

"Nooooo!! You have to let me win... It's not fair!! Liam tell your sister to stop."Louis shouted like the 5 year old he is.

"Yeah no. Sorry Lou that's what happens when you challenge her."

"B-but-"He stutters

My phone started to ring and I noticed it was from my work phone.Yes I have two phones.One of them I use it for friends and family.And the other one I use it for work.Not my singing career.Its usually from the F.B.I agency.

Italic- Noelle        Bold- The boss aka Bob

"Hello"

"Well,well, Agent Edwards."

"Hello Bob"

"I've heard you're now in a band."

"Yes sir"

"Well you need to quit now! No agent of mine becomes famous.You've spent many years training and now you're throwing it out the window."

"I'm sorry sir! But I can't."

"And why can't you??"

"Because I-I"

----------

N I A L L

"Niall!! Foods ready"My mum shouted from downstairs. I wasn't really hungry anyways but food can always cheer me up, right?

The thing is, I really miss Noelle.Even if we've only been dating for two months I can't be way from her.She's my whole world. I think, I think that I'm in love with her. More than I've ever loved anyone.

After I finished my food, I went back to my room.I needed to hear Noelle's voice now.

---

I ringed her three times but she hasn't answered.I wonder why. Instead I ringed Harry.

"Hello"

"Hey. Harry mate... Where's Noelle? Why hasn't she answered my calls? Where is she?!? Is she okay?!?!"I rambled

"Niall mate you need to calm down..."

"No Harry I can't... I have a feeling that something wrong..."

"Okay, okay... Um Elle's boss called... and ummm"

"What does Uncle Simon have to do with all this"

"No, Niall... Not him... Noelle's REAL boss..."

"I'm confused explain more..."

"Sorry Nialler... I can't..."

"What do you mean you can't?!?"I said furious.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!!"I heard Noelle scream.

"Sorry mate. I gotta go"

What are they hiding from me?? Nono. What IS Noelle hiding from me?

_________________________

Sorry if it's short.I just had to update cos I haven't I a while.