|26|

N O E L L E P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Uhhh another boring day! I stood up took a shower and got ready.

I feel kind of bad that I haven't really told everyone what's going on and why I was gone for the past week. I think Niall should be the one to know first but he probably doesn't want to talk to me at the moment. If he could only let me explain. He can be stubborn at times and it really bothers me cause he doesn't want to listen.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Once I entered the kitchen everyone stopped talking. Why are they acting weird? I looked at them and they stared back.

"You know it's bad staring at other people, right?"I started. No one really said anything. I made my self toast, eggs and bacon and served my self some orange juice. The room continued to be silent while I was eating. Seriously?! What has gotten into them??

"I will answer all of your questions unless everyone's here"I said.

"We're all here so why don't you start some explaining" Liam responded kind of moody.

"No! Niall, Jesy, and Ally aren't here"

"Well Niall isn't coming here because he's hurt"Liam said.

"Well it's not my problem that he just assumes things just like you!"I retorted. I regretted what I just said because Liam is far from pissed.

"Seriously that's what you think of me. I'm your brother for fucks sake"

"If you're my brother then why did you think I'm cheating on Niall!"

"Because you are! And you're lying that you're friends with Bill but you're dating him while you're with Niall. It's like you're a slut!"

"Take it back Liam!"

"No! Everything I just said is true!"

Does Liam seriously think I'm that kind of girl? His words hurt but I can't let it get to me.

"Liam mate, you don't know what she's capable of " Harry chipped in.

"I don't care! She doesn't know what I'm capable of " He got closer to me and stopped two feet way. I stared at him examining his face expression. His eyes are big and full of hate.

I don't want to hurt my brother but he's leaving me no choice. I should just leave him alone so that he'll chill.

No one has talked for a while and it's getting pretty awkward.

"You know what! I'm leaving"I said after a while

"Right. You always leave to run away from your problems" When Liam said those 9 words, I snapped and punched him hard in the face. I pushed him hard causing him to fall on the floor. I was ready to punch him harder than before but some idiot stopped
me.

"Let me go! I need to kill him!! LET ME GO NOW!!"I screamed trying to make the person let go of me.

"Calm down babe. There's no need to kill Liam"An Irish accent said. Niall's here? Since when?

"Well he deserves it. That little cunt called me a slut!!" He let go of me and I didn't do anything to Liam. Since Niall said to calm down I'm trying to do that.

"Now Noelle, give me your gun" I gave it to Niall. I always carry a gun wherever I go. I hide it in my waistband and no one usually notices.

I turned to face Niall and he looked confused.

"Who is that?"he asked. I for got Billy was here.

"That's Billy. He's one of my guy best friend. You and Liam saw him and me in the airport. He just came from Northern Cali. We haven't seen each other in like 6 years." Some of what I said was true like for example, we are friends and we haven't seen each other in 6 years. The lie is that he came to L.A two weeks ago.

"Oh well then. Nice to meet you Billy. I'm Niall Horan. Umm... An Noelle is my girlfriend."

"Yeah I know who you are. Noelle won't shut up about you. She's always saying how much she likes your eyes and how beautiful your voice is when you sing. And she loves you."Billy said trying to mock me.

"Yo-You l-lo-love me??"Niall stutter looking at me. I froze. I don't know what to say. What if he doesn't feel the same way. I should say something. I opened my mouth to say that I do love him but nothing came out. Shit!! What's wrong with my voice!! I can't speak. I probably look like a freak right now.

I just nodded my head yes smiling stupidly.

Niall walked in front of me and kissed me. Oh how I missed his lips. It was a nice sweet kiss. I had butterflies in my stomach. I love this feeling. I missed it.

"I love you two"Niall spoked after the kiss.

"Awwwww" Everyone cheered.

"Mummy!!!!!!!"Ly shouted running towards me. I gave her a hug and a kiss.
"Is Niall my new dad!"

"Uhhhh...."

"Do you want me to be your dad?"Niall asked her

"Yesss!!!"Ly let go of me and started running around like crazy.

"You know you don't have to, right."I told Niall.

"Yeah but look how happy she is" I looked at a happy Ly running like crazy. I wish Shelly was here so she could see how happy her daughter is. I guess she's watching form heaven.

"Niall, we need to talk"

"Oh no this sounds bad"

"Well everyone needs to hear this"They all nodded and waited patiently for me to continue.

"Okay then. The reason why Bill is here is cause his life is in danger. Last week I received a call from my boss and Harry heard. My boss told me that I can't be in a girls band, that's I'm an F.B.I Agent and it should stay like that. We worked things out and he let me stay. He also said that I had a new mission that had to do with Billy's life. I agreed to it." I stopped for a while to think of what I was going to say next.

"Some how my boss brought Uncle Simon and my management into all this.They all agreed that I have to date Billy for publicity. I told them that it won't be a good idea because his life will still be in danger cause people will know where we're at. They talked about it and that's where Harry comes in. Harry has been recruited to work for the F.B.I . He's going to help me since he heard my conversation. So umm... Billy and I have to 'date'. "

"Ohh... Why didn't you say no?"Kayleigh asked

"Haha, funny story. Well I can say no to anyone."

"Noelle tell us who were the two students that where caught doing it in the school library?"April asked

"It was Carter and Kim. The librarian caught them and told them to stop but they continued. They've also done it in the science lab, girls locker room, in the field and cafeteria after school, in the gym, in the office, in the nurse's office, the auditorium, the teacher's lounge, stairs, parking lot. Kim got pregnant but she had abortions. It was weird how they--- My bad"

"So you know everything that happened in high school"May said evilly

"Well yeah pretty much..."

"Okay that's gross!!"Billy said.

"Oh c'mon it's not like you haven't done it in school"

"Yeah well... You told my dad!!"

"He didn't even do anything. He's to busy with his company."I said. Billy's dad didn't really have much time for his family because he was always to busy with his company.

"What company??"Louis asked.

"Microsoft!"Billy and I responded simultaneously

"You're Bill Gates' son !!!!!" Everyone shouted in disbelieve.

"Uh yeah"

______________________

A/N

Billy is a fictional character. He is not Bill Gates son real son. It's just for the story

Bye!!!