|17 part 2|

"Hi"Jade said in a shy kind of way.She looked nervous and scared.

"Hello Jade, Leigh-Anne and Kara.W-what are you doing here?"I asked them.

"Here take a seat.We'll tell you."Leigh-Anne told me. We all came in and sat on the floor.All of the girls told me how they all moved away to college.So Kat and April are both stylist, May designs any kind of wardrobe, Leigh-Anne,Jade, and Kara have a degree in music, and Kayleigh is a professional photographer.Kara said how all of the girls got a phone call saying that they needed to come to L.A and that they where hired to work for someone famous.Some of the girls said no and the others said yes.They accepted when they told them that they will be working with me.

"And we are here because of the guys here."Kat finished.
"You guys did this for me."I told them
"Actually it was Louis idea.He told us how you felt homesick and how you wanted to see your friends once again."Liam responded.
"Aw. Thanks Lou. It really means so much to me."
"No problem love"
I wished it was Niall the one that planned it all.But it wasn't him.That made my heart break a little.Maybe I'm meant to be with Louis and not Niall.I want to know if Niall had an idea on this.
"How let me hug my baby.I haven't seen her in ages."Kara spoke and headed towards me to give me one of her famous hugs.
"Stay her I need to take a picture of this Nora moment."Kayleigh said getting her phone out and taking as many pictures as possible.
"Hey you know what we should do?"Leigh-Anne asked.
"What?"Jade said in a cute way.
"A brand new video diary."Leigh shouted.

*Video Diary*
"Hello everyone whose watching.This is a brand new video diary.The last time we made one was when we where really young potatoes and now where her all grown up."Kara started.
"Hello"Leigh-Anne said after that.
"We"Jade went next.
"Are"Kara
"The"It was my turn.I planned on fooling around with our start.
"People"April said noticing my plan.
"That"May
"Invented"Kat
"The"Kayleigh said.I knew she was going to copy everything I'm going to say.
"Ugh... Video"Leigh
"Diaries"Jade
"Our"Kara
"Nombre"I responded in Spanish.That means name by the way.
"Wtf"April.
"No"May
"Noelle and the potatoes minus one!"I screamed
"Hey!!Thats not our name"Kayleigh responded to the name.
"Yes.It use to be Noelle and the potatoes but there's someone missing who's never ever gonna come back"
"And who is that?"Kat said
"Shelly"I whispered
"And why is that?"She asked
"S-she d-died about 4 or 5 years ago after she give birth."
...

"Food is ready"I heard  Ryan screamed form downstairs.
"Coming"I screamed back.I stood up fast and went downstairs  running.Once I reached the dining room there was a bunch of food served on the table.I made my way and filled my plate full of food.I noticed that Niall was here to.He also filled up his plate.I guess we're both really hungry.My plate was full of mash potatoes, carrots, spaghetti and many delicious food that I don't have to name cause I just started to eat.The others where just starting to serve them selfs and sat down eating.I was half way downed with my food that i noticed that Niall was already going to round 2.Everyone was in their own conversations,getting to know each other.I looked around the dining room and noticed that all of us where enjoying this moment together.I was happy that I'm spending such a special time here with the people I love.

"Noelle go show Niall your room and tell him more about your child memories."My aunt came out of the kitchen and sat next to Liam.

"Awww.But I wanna stay here and talk."

"Yes I know.But this is really important"

"Then why can't I go alone?"

"Noelle"She said sternly.

"Sorry.C'mon let's go Niall"Niall and I stood up and went up to my room.We walked inside and sat on my bed.

"What do you wanna do?"