|10|

Niall's P.O.V

When Noelle told me about this Kyle guy and how he hurt her it broke my heart. I've been thinking about it a lot, instead of paying attention to what Paul was saying about the concert tonight.

"Niall! Are you even listening to what we're saying?" Liam asked.

"Erm, no" I responded innocently.

"I will repeat my self once. Only once. And if you're not paying attention then that's your problem." Paul said seriously. "Okay so here's the deal. Dan won't be able to play the guitar. He got a call earlier today and had to go back home immediately. I'm guessing it was a family emergency. So Niall will you be able to play the guitar alone.?"

"NOO! That's too much pressure for me." I responded.

"Well you need to find some else that can also play the guitar." Paul said.

"Oh I know someone!" I shouted.

"You do? Who is it?" Liam asked.

"Noelle! She knows how to play the guitar!" I shouted again.

"WHAT!!!! I don't what to play in front of millions of screaming girls" she responded. I could hear the fear in her voice.

Noelle's P.O.V

"Noelle! She knows how to play the guitar!"

"WHAT!!!! I don't want to play in front of millions of screaming girls" I was scared. I'm freaking out, like literally freaking out. Even if the boys insist. No, I won't do it.

"Please! Pretty pleeeeeaaaaaaassssssseeeeee!" Niall whined. He was making really cute eyes. Which unfortunately worked on changing my answer.

"Fine. I'm just doing it cause I haven't played in months." I can't believe I said yes. What the hell is wrong with me!!! Just seeing Niall making those cute eyes irresistible, it made me cave in. Now it's sound check. I had to practice every song they're going to sing with the guitar.

+Concert+

"Hello New York!" Liam screamed into his mic. Girls where going crazy when the boys came onto the stage.

" Hello everyone. Are you ready to have the one of the best time of your life!" Harry shouted.

Once again a bunch of Directioners where going even crazy.We started our first song which was drag me down. I was feeling a bit nervous. Just looking at the crowd makes me think, if this is what would've happened if I had pursued my singing career.

"All these lights that can't blind me. With your love nobody can drag me down..... Nobody Nobody, Nobody can drag me down... Nobody nobody nobody can drag me down..... Nobody nobody nobody can drag me down "

Once the song ended there was a really loud scream of girls. I wonder if there are also boys/guys in this concert.Next we played, No control, Midnight Memories, Live while we're young, Kiss you, Rock me, Up all night, One thing, Steal my girl, Best song ever, Alive, Temporary Fix, She's not afraid, Little black dress, Little white lies, Diana, Olivia, other more.

" Our next song is every special to us coz someone there is someone named like the begging of the song. I think the last time we sang this song was back in 2013." Harry said.

As we started playing Harry was coming closer to me. I hope he's not doing something stupid.

"Her name is Noelle. I had a dream about her she rings my bells. I've got gym class in half an hour. Oh, how she rocks in keds and tube socks. But she doesn't know who I am. And she doesn't give a damn about me..." Harry sang pointing directly at me when he sang/ said ' Her name is Noelle. The song continued until I heard the most sweetest voice ever.