|3|

So last night I had to change rooms because the guys were gonna use the guest room I was in.I'm trying really hard to avoid everything from when I lived with my parents.Being back home was not the best thing I have ever done but Uncle Simon told me to.So,I had to stay in my old room.Also the guys reaction when they found out that Liam and I are twins (not identical twins to be clear) was the best.And this is how it went.

*Last Night*

After I told the guys about Ally and her mom we started to get to know each other.We had a really good conversation.Like when I told Louis that I love carrots he was so happy,he said that we're gonna get along pretty well.We had a lot in common with each other.Well not a lot with Harry.We had eaten lunch a few hours ago and I was still hungry.

"So Noelle how do you and Liam know each other?"

No.No.No.No.NOT THIS QUESTION.Why.Why did they have to mention this.How am I gonna tell them?How is Liam gonna tell them?How are they gonna react?

Liam and I were making eye contact with each other.You know in the tv show how I met your mother,they all have telepathic conversations when something is happening.Well this is what Liam and I were doing.

"So are you gonna tell us?"Louis asked.

"Liam can I talk to you in the kitchen"I stood up and Liam followed me to the kitchen.

"What did you want t-"Liam started talking but I decided to cut him off.

"Are we gonna tell them that we are twins or something else."I started.

"Yeah let's tell them that"Liam agreed with me.

"I'm not telling them"I answered really fast.

"I'm not-oh come on don't be like that."Liam started to whine.

"You know them better than I do."I stated.He will not convince me to tell them.Anyways I just met them.As Liam and I walked to were we where before and boys were waiting for an answer.

"Uh...um... We know each other b-b-because uhh...umm..."Liam could find the right words to tell them.He had about 7 years to tell them but he decides to tell them now.

"We're twins.See Liam that was easy to say"I sat down to enjoy the looks on their face.It was priceless.I was holding my laugh as much as I can.

"You're kidding right?"Harry asked seriously.

"Nope."Liam responded.

"I-I d-d-don't kn-know wh-what to s-s-say."Niall said.

"How is that possible?"Louis asked.

I told them how in 2003 my aunt and uncle were moving to America.I was only 9 years old but I wanted to explore a different place that wasn't Europe.It was hard leaving but that's what I wanted.At first it was not how I imagined to be.I lived in L.A when we moved.

I even told Liam that I came back home in 2010 for vacation but he was in the X-factor.I was upset that I didn't see my twin 14 years later.

What I didn't tell any of them is that is 2009 I met Simon Cowell and he recognized me as Liam's sister because everyone knows that Liam auditioned for the X-factor in 2008.

Simon and I got along pretty well so I started to work with him because I was studying in a really good University.Also that when working with Uncle Simon I asked him to group Liam, Louis, Niall, Harry, and Zayn to be a boy band.

Unfortunately Zayn left the band in 2015 and decided to start his solo career.I met Zayn and told him that I was Liam's twin sister.At first he couldn't believe it but he believed me.I am so proud of him,we are like brother and sister.