Chapter 7: Brother Sister 'Bonding'

I wake up on Sunday morning the same way I do every day. Rushing to the bathroom and throwing up my guts. I taste the bitter taste washing over my taste buds in a tidal wave and gag. I hear someone knock on my bedroom door midway through.

"Hey Mor-, oh honey you okay?" my mom asked me as she heard me puking and rushed into the bathroom. She pulled my hair out of my face until I stopped. She looked at me sympathetically and rubbed my shoulder soothingly.

"You've been throwing up a lot lately, hope you don't have the flu. Want me to take you to a doctor?" she asked me with a small smile. I shook my head and stood up.

"I'm fine, just some bug going around school." I lie. She nods.

"What do you want to eat? I can make you eggs?" she offers. I nod and give her a small smile.

"Sure. Thanks Mama." I say to her as she exits my room. I sigh. I'm tired of lying to my mom.

I walk to my closet and pull out my clothes for today. I think I want to go out with Emily. I need to talk to someone about this, but should I tell her first, or Cole? I mean, Em is my best friend, and practically my sister, but Cole is the father. But Cole also rejected us, and made it clear he wants nothing to do with me. This is all too confusing! I sigh angrily and run my hands through my hair.

I decide on a plain white t-shirt with high waisted, acid-washed jeans. I slip on the outfit and brush through my tangled hair and start applying my makeup for the day. I apply some foundation, concealer, eyeliner, light pink blush, some brown eyeshadow, and some pink lip gloss. I slip on my favorite Disney socks and my high-tops (outfit above).

I exit my room and scroll through my phone. I look up and enter Logan's room to find him fast asleep on his bed. So, as any good big sister would do, I put my phone in my back pocket and tip-toe to his bed before ripping the blanket away, that woke him up! High five Morgan! You did good!

He sits up quickly and looks around till his eyes land on my smirking self, this should be interesting. I wave.

"Good morning dearest little brother." I tease. He growls and stands up. I turn, with the smirk still on my face, which turns into a full blown smile, and dash as he chases me in just his underwear. I laugh and we run down the steps and through the hallway. Prepare Johnson family! You will get a sight you'll never forget.

I run out the back door and into the backyard and turn around, prepared to see a beet-red Logan, but instead, find him locking the back door with an evil smirk before dashing off to lock all other doors. He didn't! That little twerp! I don't have much time to get to the front door, so I sprint to the front door and open it, causing an evil Logan to fall. He rubs his butt and looks up at me.

"Hello Logan Mayors, I am Morgan Mayors, you locked the doors on me, prepare to die." I say, quoting one of our favorite movies. He stands up and starts running through the hallway and into the kitchen.

"Hey you too stop, you're gonna hurt yourselves, or my furniture!" my Mom orders. Logan groans.

"But Mom! I need to get her back!" He whines. Mom shakes her head and points to the stairs.

"No Logan, you need to get dressed, Morgan apologize." she says to me. I smirk.

"Sorry Lohan, I mean, Logan." I say with humor laced in my voice. He rolls his eyes and jogs to his room as I sit down.

"Is there no end to this?" my Mom asks with a smile. I laugh and shake my head.

"Probably not." I say and scarf down the eggs and toast my Mom made.

"Thanks Mama." I say to her she nods.

"You doing anything today?" she asks me curiously. I shrug.

"I don't know. I might go out with Em for a bit." I answer. She nods.

"Okay hon, I have a meeting to get to, so I'll see ya later baby. Love you." she says and kisses my head.

"Love you." I respond as Logan comes down.

"Logan, please go outside today. You need some sunlight, it's good for you. Go to the skate park with Jack or something. Love you!" she says as she kisses him. He nods and walks down the steps as Mom leaves. He turns to me.

"Do I have to go outside?" he asks me. I nod.

"Yup. Don't you wanna hang with Jack? I thought you wanted to work on some moves with him." I say and take a sip of my juice. He groans.

"Fine, I'll see ya in a couple hours." he says and grabs his phone which was on the counter.

"I might be out with Em. Be home by 2:00." I say he waves without turning around.

"Hear me?" I ask him with raised eyebrows.

"Yes, bye!" he says irritated. I roll my eyes and return to my precious eggs.

Yay! So Morgan got to spend time with her brother, which was funny I think. I remember so many times I locked my aunt out (I grew up with her she's only 2 years older). She never was smart enough to try the front door.😊 Vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘