Chapter 31: Dates And Arguments

I stir the drink with my straw absent mindedly with my chin rested on my other hand. Sebastian has been talking my ear off for the past 20 minutes, not that I mind, I just can't stop thinking about Cole.

That night at the carnival, I called him and took him up on the offer of him taking me out. So we sit in a fancy restaurant on a date. I excuse myself and speed walk to the bathroom. I hate being pregnant, having to pee every 10 minutes. I do my business and wash my hands before looking at my reflection.

For the date tonight, I slightly curled my hair and applied some concealer, eyeliner, blush, charcoal black eyeshadow, chapstick, cherry red lipstick, dark red lip liner, and lip gloss. My dress is a simple v-neck, princess type black dress. I paired it with some simple black heels.

I rub my small bump and try to calm down. Why is Cole all I can think about? He has a mate! He's moved on. I rest the heel of my hand to my forehead in distress and sigh. Cole isn't mine, I'm not his. We have no ties. He doesn't want this baby. I do. If he doesn't want to be in my princesses life, that's his choice. I give myself an encouraging smile and nod before exiting the bathroom.

I walk back to the table and sit down. Sebastian looks up and smiles, with one of his stray locks falling onto his forehead.

"So, where were we?  I ask him with a smile.

"Um, talking about the places we've visited." he says with his smile. I nod and continue to talk to him.

I wave goodbye to him and shut the front door. The date went great. Ashley and Em rush in with scared faces. I laugh.

"Don't worry guys. It went great! He is such a gentleman! He was so sweet tonight! Ahhh!" I say with a huge smile. Ashley shakes her head.

"No! No!" she says persistently. I raise my eyebrow now confused.

"What's going on?" I ask them. They both point to the living room and then dash upstairs. I stare after them and shake my head before entering the living room.

"Oh my gosh! Are you stalking me now?! I was having a good night ya know!" I shout angrily at Cole's figure. He winces at my yelling, but quickly gains composure.

"Yeah, sure you were." he says and scoffs. I roll my eyes and walk to the kitchen and quickly grab a cookie before walking back to the living room.

"I was! Oh my gosh! Can you not just accept that I don't love you!" I yell. Lies. Sweet lies. He turns red with anger.

"Well I do! I love you to the ends of the earth Morgan! I would move mountains just to see you smile! I would do anything! Why can't you just realize that?" he asks weakly towards the end. Tears prick my eyes.

"Because you broke my heart Cole! You broke it and threw it in the dirt then stomped on it! And you didn't care one bit! I never have seen you show one ounce of remorse, not one." I say weakly, holding up my pointer finger as to show one. He walks up to me.

"I didn't mean to. I swear. I died knowing that I hurt you. It hurt so badly. Please believe me. Please Morgan." he begs and holds my face between his big hands. The tears fall rapidly, and he pulls me into his arms and his scent invades my nose. I breathe him in and relax involuntarily. I shake my head.

"Please Cole, I can't." I say and pull away. He slightly pouts before putting on his mask from emotions. He nods stiffly.

"Then I'll give you time. But I want to be here. I want to spend time with you, I want to meet my child. Please Morgan." he begs. Should I forgive him after everything? I look at him and give him a small smile.

"You're daughter." I say to him. He looks at me confused.

"What?" he asks. I laugh.

"The baby, it's a girl." I say. He smiles widely and lifts me up and spins me around while he laughs with me before setting me on the ground. I smile brightly as he gets on his knees and rubs my bump, and it sends tingles through my body.

"How far along are you?" he asks me and stares at my bump in amazement. My smile falters. Only a stranger asks that. I awkwardly rub my ear.

"Um, 3 months and 3 and a half weeks, only a few days till 4 months." I say in a soft voice. He nods and stands up. He looks at me confused at my face of sadness. He brings his hand to my face and rubs it with his thumb.

"What's wrong?" he asks me. I shake my head and plaster on a fake smile.

"Nothing. I just realized though, what about that May girl? Your new mate." I say sadly. He sighs before taking away his hand and scratching the back of his head.

"You don't understand it Morgan. You really don't." he says. That got me angry. I step away from him.

"Really, because I think I do! You marked her! I felt it! I felt it so much! I fainted because of the pain you caused! You caused me pain Cole! But that's all you seem to do nowadays! Cause me and the baby pain! You know you put her in serious danger with that little stunt!" I snap and yell at him while giving him a venomous look. He looks at me concerned and rushes to me with his arms out, trying to hug me. I push him away.

"Don't touch me you jerk! You have no right to! I don't want you to!" I shout angrily. He looks at me hurt and steps away and puts his hands at his sides.

"I didn't know what I was doing. I got so upset that you freaked out on me, so I did what I always do, I found a distraction. I drank. A lot. And then slept with May, got carried away. I forgot who she was, I was drunk and hurt, I thought she was you. I wanted her to be you, so I accidentally marked her." he pleads. I scoff, I can't let him weaken me. Not this time.

"Bull crap Cole! At the party, you were so happy with her, you introduced her as Luna for pete's sake!" I shout at him. He winces.

"My Dad, he made me, he thought she was my mate, I only referred to you as my mate Morgan, I never said your name, so when she was leaving, he saw the mark and assumed. May, being as sadistic and crazed as she is, said she was you." he explains. I shake my head and narrow my eyes at him.

"Just leave Cole. I don't want you're sob story. I will raise this child, with or without you. I don't forgive you, and I never will. Go learn to love May! And get out of my house." I say in a dangerous tone.

He grabs his coat and leaves, bur not without giving me a broken look.

Hello everyone! I'm alive! Sorry I took so long. I am visiting my grandparents and aunt as I said, and my schedule has been crazy. I left on Sunday and arrived here, then on Monday I went to my great grandparents house and hung out with family because I haven't seen most of them in 7 years, and yesterday I was in a car for 5 hours and spent it planning some stuff for this book, then went to Gettysburg. I went to the haunted orphanage there! And I felt sick and super sad, then I told my grandma, and then the tour guide said that when the head mistresses ghost is by you, you feel sick and sad, like I did, so my aunt took a photo of me, and it looks like there was a ghost by me! Crazy right?! And today I spent in the car heading to the beach, and updated. I have just entered a new state! Yay! Vote and comment, means a lot! Do you think Morgan will forgive Cole? Is he telling the truth?
Kisses😘

PS, the photo of clouds I took, and it is so pretty! I had to!