Chapter 8: All The Up To Date Gossip With Em

As I sit on my couch watching 'Pretty Little Liars' I reflect on this past month. I found mate, had... it, got rejected, broke up a fight between my best friend and ex-mate, went to the principals office, and figured out I'm pregnant at 17. Pretty crazy month. I shake my head. I need to get out and distract myself. I pull out my phone and send a quick message to Em.

Wanna go out?
Moo Moo🐮

I set the phone down and pay attention to my Pretty Little Liars. I hope they find A soon. My phone pings and I pick it up.

Duh! When and where? I'm all yours chica.
Emmy💁

Lol, okay, wanna go 2 Bigfoot Java? Then just talk there?
Moo Moo🐮

Sure. Pick u up?
Emmy💁

If u want
Moo Moo🐮

Kk, see ya in like 5 minutes
Emmy🐮

See ya then
Moo Moo🐮

I quickly text Logan and tell him I'll be back at 1:30 and put the phone in my purse when I hear a honk. I jog outside and get in Em's car.

"Hey girly" she greets me. I smile.

"Hello to you too." I greet. She laughs.

"Why so formal and uptight?" she asks me with a smile as we drive to Bigfoot Java.

"Because I feel like it." I answer and turn up the radio.

"What do you wanna talk about?" she asks me. I turn to her.

"If you had a huge life changing secret, would you tell your best friend first? Or the person responsible?" I ask her seriously. She looks at me out of the corner of her eyes.

"Why Morgan? Something you need to tell me?" she asks me. I groan.

"Just answer the question." I say.

"Um, I don't know. Depends on the situation." she responds. I sigh and shake my head.

"Never mind." I say as we pull into a spot. She stops the car.

"Okay." she says suspiciously. We walk into Bigfoot Java in complete silence. I order our normal and we sit in a table in the corner.

"Anything interesting going on in your life?" I ask her. She shrugs.

"Nothing really, but guess what! I heard that Darian found his mate!" she says happily. I laugh and nod.

"Must be someone into video games, I swear, that boy would marry video games if it were up to him. She must be made from a computer or something." I respond. She giggles and laughs.

"Anything going on with your love life?" she asks me. I shake my head as my smile falters.

"We know what happened with my mate. I'll be lucky if I find love ever again." I say sadly. She nods, losing her smile as well. She rests her hand on mine.

"You'll find someone Morgan. Don't worry." she reassures sincerely. I nod and give her a forced smile. She smiles back genuinely.

"Anything with you love life?" I ask her, brightening the mood. She sighs and shakes her head.

"Nothing yet, but I feel like I might find him soon." she says hopefully. I nod.

"Yeah, I hope he's just what you wished for." I say with a smile.

"Me too. But I doubt he will be. Look what you got. Someone you've hated your whole life who is a huge jerk." she says with a look of disgust just thinking about Cole.

"No. Don't think like that. I just got a bad one, but you will definitely get an awesome mate!" I say happily with a big smile on my face. She laughs as our orders are called.

I lay on my comfy bed and melt into my sheets. So fuzzy! I spent my day with Emily walking around on main street where small shops are. I picked up Logan from the skate park and dragged him around with us. He was on his phone the whole time. After that, I took Logan home, we got here around 5:45, so I made dinner and Mom got home in time for it luckily, so we had a family movie night and hung out with each other until 10:00 pm, we all came up here, and I took a shower and here I am.

I was halfway asleep in my warm bed when I heard the window open. I dismissed it as wind until I heard everything on my desk fall from impact. I shot up and turned on my lamp.

"Cole! What the heck are you doing here!" I whispered/yelled.

"I'm here to see you obviously." he says with a smirk. I look at my once neat desk, now everything is a mess. I stand up and fix everything.

"You knocked over my stuff." I say angrily. I turn around and find him checking me out.

"Nice legs." he compliments. I blush a deep shade of red remembering now, that I put on my booty shorts for bed. I didn't think anyone would sneak in my window in the middle of the night! Who does? I regain my composure and snap.

"Eyes up here lover boy." I say to him. His eyes meet my own.

"What were you here for?" I ask him angrily.

"Wanted to visit, was in the neighborhood." he says simply.

"Well, get out of the neighborhood. We have school tomorrow." I say. He chuckles. I swear he's bipolar. One day he hates me, the next he's my friend. What is up with this dude?

"What if I don't wanna get out of the neighborhood?" he asks as he approaches me slowly. I back up and hit the desk. I'm screwed.

"Your choice. But get out of my house, I like to sleep." I say as he keeps getting closer until our noses almost touch. He places his hands on my hips. It sends sparks through my body. I look into his pale green eyes and fall into them. No! He rejected you! He left you after taking your v-card, and got you pregnant.

"What if I don't want to get out of your house? Or even your room?" he asks me, his breath fanning my face. No! No! No!

"W-well." I stutter he chuckles.

"Do I put you at a loss for words Morgan?" he asks me. I suck in a breath as he kisses my temple and jumps onto my windowsill.

"See ya tomorrow Morgan." he says before he disappears into the night.

Chapter is up! And earlier then normal! By the way, on the 3rd of July, I might not update or publish a chapter. I will be on a plane all day, so yeah. I will write some chapters hopefully, and get them published on the fourth. Anyways, vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😘