Chapter 17: Like Yuzu and Sage

Cole falls on my bed and stares at the ceiling as I put the sonogram picture in a frame and set it on my nightstand before laying next to Cole. I sit up and stare at him. He looks at me and smirks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes?" he asks me. I stare at my hands.
"What are we? Like, what is our relationship status?" I ask him with a blush, and look up. He sits up and gives me a small smile and pushes a strand of hair out of my face.

"What do you want?" he asks me. I sigh and wrap my arms around his waist and rest my head on his chest.

"I don't know. I like this though. Us not fighting, being able to talk to you normally, and not wanting to smack someone everytime I think of you." I say. He nods and wraps his arms around me.

"It is nice." he says amused. I smile and snuggle into his chest, his scent of desert lily plus vanilla orchid mixed with the scent of coconut and jasmine invades my nose.

"What do I smell like?" he asks me. I laugh at his question.

"Um. Very nice. Like a mixture of desert lily, vanilla, and orchids with coconut and jasmine. It smells very good." I say with a smile and looking up at him. He chuckles and smiles.

"What do I smell like?" I ask him. He taps his chin while smiling.

"Like wet bamboo, lotus flower, and yuzu with hints of sage." he says looking down at me. I smile and get comfortable before falling asleep, happy about our new found relation terms.

Short, really short chapter. But vote and comment, means a lot!
Kisses,😊