2; star gazing ♡

You walk around the house that you and your boyfriend Mark share. You peeked into his studio and saw him recording videos. You decided not to bother him and you walked outside to get some fresh air. You looked up at the sky and saw all of the bright stars aligned into different shapes and patterns. You decided you want to stay outside for a while so you walked out into the front lawn  and laid down in the fresh green grass whilst putting one hand under your head and another on your stomach.

You listened to the crickets chirped and looks at all the pretty sights before you. You always loved astronomy just like Mark, it fascinated you about how many galaxies could be out there and how many things we have yet to discover. It was one of the reasons you and Mark became so close. You all loved to talk about theories and debating on whether or not aliens are real. You smiled at the thought of your goofy conversations together.

You were snapped out of your trance when you felt the grass dip down beside you.

" What are you doing out here all alone ? " , Mark said while laying beside of you, putting both hands behind his head.

" You were recording videos and I didn't want to bother you , plus I wanted some fresh air. ", you said, eyes still looking at the sky.

" You could never bother me. ", he said in a deep reassuring voice. You smile as you look at all the constellations.

" It is beautiful tonight isn't it ? " , you asked.

" It sure is , but nothing is as beautiful as you. ", Mark said with a raspy voice.

You turn your head to meet your favorite pair of chocolate brown eyes that have been admiring you this entire time. You both lay there , just admiring each other's presence and then you both look back at the starry night.

" Is it just me or do those stars align to look like a penis ? " , Mark says , ruining the entire moment.

You both start laughing uncontrollably and hold you sides so you don't die from laughter.

" Oh my god Mark way to go for ruining the moment ", you giggle.

" I'm sorry I just wanted a second opinion on it. ", he giggled deeply.

You guys spend the whole night laying on the ground talking about space and different planets. You started to fall asleep but Mark got up and carried you inside the house. You rested your head on his chest as he carried you to your shared bed and laid you down gently. He climbed into bed with you and right before you were about to fall asleep he whispered , " goodnight my beautiful star ", and swiftly kissed you on the cheek. He wrapped his arm around your waist and cuddled his head into your neck. You fell asleep dreaming of the shining stars in the sky.

--
I know this sucks I'm so sorry and I know it's short but I had something better written and wattpad freaked out and deleted it but whatever. I still hope you guys liked it and I promise the next imagines will be better ! I'll see you in the next one ! Bye bye !