23; ryan's girl ♡

Song; where's my love - syml
-----
" Y/N do you want to come to a birthday party ? ", Mark asked you as you woke up from your heavy sleep.

You and Mark have been best friends since you guys were in diapers and you both now shared an apartment together.

" Noooo. ", you said in a grumpy tone.

" Ryan will be there. ", you shot up out of your bed and looked at Mark.

" I knew that would get you to go. ", Mark laughs.

You have had the biggest crush on Mark's friend Ryan ever since Mark introduce you to him. He was so sweet when he was around you and you couldn't help but fall for him. He was so kind and he was really funny.

" shutup, when is it ? ", you ask Mark while he is brushing his teeth outside of your door frame.

" In about an hour so you might want to hurry. ", Mark says while looking at his watch.

You bolt out of the bed and go straight to your bathroom. You hurry to take a shower and brush your teeth. You blow dry your hair and look for something decent to wear.

What does one wear to a birthday party ?

" Hey Mark ! ", you yell for Mark.

" What's up ? ", he yells back.

" Who's birthday is it exactly ? ", you knew it wasn't Ryan's.

" It's Jacks birthday remember. ", Mark yells back.

Shit you forgot that Jack was coming to stay with you and Mark. You completely forgot to get him a present.

You grab the first thing you see in your closet and put it on. You grab your purse and make a run to the door.

" Where are you going ? ", Mark asks before you leave.

" I forgot to get jack something for his birthday I'll be back soon. ", you say to him and run down the hallway.

Mark peaks his head out the door and yells, " we have to leave in 30 minutes you better hurry. "

Your hair was still wet and you had no idea what to get Jack.

You drive by many shops and see a video game store. You stop the car and go inside.

You find a green mouse and an undertale hoodie that Jack might like. You make your purchases and leave the store.

You make it back home just in time. Mark jumps in the passenger side of the car and you both drive to the airport to pick Jack up.

* at the airport *

" hey guys, thank you for picking me up ", Jack says while getting in the car.

" no problem happy birthday Jack ", you say to him as you start to drive back home.

Apparently Matt, Ryan, and Tyler threw together a surprise party for Jack that Mark just told you about on the way to the airport.

You drive past the apartment and head toward Matt and Ryan's place.

You finally arrived and you guys got out of the car.

All 3 of you walk up the stairs to the apartment and open the door.

" Surprise !! ", Matt, Ryan and Tyler yell from behind the sofa.

Jack grins from ear to ear and walks into the apartment.

" awww thank you guys ", he giggles and sits down with all of us.