38; helium ♡

Song; Paris- The Chainsmokers
-----
" So baby pull me closer in the back seat of your rover ", you heard I high pitched voice sing from down the hall followed by laughter which you could only assume could me Tyler and Ethan.

Oh god Mark, what did you do now?

You walk down the hallway and open the door to see the boys sucking the helium out of balloons.

" Oh guys look y/n is here ", Tyler says with a high pitched voice.

" Y/N !! ", they all announce with helium filled lungs.

They all laughed in unison sounding like little chipmunks.

" Oh Y/N baby I love you. You're sooo fiiinnneee, baby I love you. ", Mark sings while the helium still takes over his voice.

You can't control your laughter because of how all the guys sound.

" Who's idea was this?", you ask the group.

" Ethan's ", Tyler and Mark say in unison. 

I look over to Ethan with his lips attached to the balloon and he just shrugs his shoulders.

You roll your eyes in a playful way and look back at Mark.

" You wanna try y/n ? ", Mark asks.

" No thanks, I am good. ", you reply.

" Oh cmon ! It will be funny ", he insists.

You grab a balloon and suck some of the helium out and start to talk.

" Hellloooo everybody mmyyy name is maaaarkkkiplier ", I say and immediately start laughing.

All the guys burst into laughter at the sound of my voice.

The rest of the day was full of helium filled lungs and slight headaches.

------
A/N: sorry this was so short but hopefully you guys liked it ! Also I'm writing a Mark fanfic if you wanna read the first chapter is already up ! It's called " give me therapy ".