14; neighbors ( part three ) ♡

A/N: guys this imagine shifts point of views a lot but just bare with me :)
-----
Marks p.o.v

She was so gorgeous. I couldn't stop looking at her. She probably thinks I'm a creep for staring but she is just so beautiful. I watched as she explained to Matt what we needed to help carry in for her. I should have been listening but I'm too distracted.

She points to three boxes and Matt and Ryan pick up two of them. I walk towards the trunk and I pick up a box labeled " Kitchen ".

Your p.o.v

I could feel his eyes on me. It wasn't a strange feeling, it was more comforting.

I pointed to which boxes they needed to bring in and I watched my two friends admire Matt and Ryan. I laughed to myself and i followed them inside.

Marks p.o.v

I smiled at her laugh. She had the cutest laugh.

I walked behind her as she instructed us to go to different rooms and set the boxes down.

" Matt um ( y/f/n) will show you were the living room is, just set the boxes down and maybe help her unpack a little. ", y/n asked.

" Yeah of course ! No problem ! ", Matt said with a smile.

" Um Ryan you can go to the bathroom just set the boxes on the floor and (y/o/f/n) can show you where it is. ", y/n said to Ryan.

" Okie dokie ", Ryan said.

" Mark you can follow me into the kitchen ", y/n said. " Just watch your step. "

Guess who didn't watch their step.

Your p.o.v

I heard the plates shatter everywhere and I turned around to see him faced down on the floor in the pile of plates.

" ouch. ", he said.

I rush to his side and help him up. He had a small shard of glass in his cheek.

" I am so so sorry ", he said while trying to pick the shattered plate pieces.

" Don't worry about it, does this hurt?", I say while touching the side of his cheek.

" a little ", he said with a wince.

" okay just sit on the counter for just a second I'll be right back. ", I said as I rushed to the car to get the first aid kit.

Marks p.o.v

Nice job Mark , drop all of her plates and break them. Nice move.

I touch the side of my face and feel a
slight sting.

Y/n comes back after a few minutes and she has a first aid kit.

She pulls out these little tweezer things and puts her hand on my forehead.

" Okay I'm going to get the little shard out of your cheek, it might hurt a little. ", she explained.

She pulls out the little shard and it doesn't hurt actually.

" Are you okay ? ", she asks with a soft voice.

" Yeah. I'm sorry about your plates again. ", I said looking down.

" it's okay Mark , they are just plates. ", she giggles.

That laugh.

" This may sting a little. ", she says as she dabs my face with an antibacterial wipe.

She puts a band-aid on my cheek and makes sure it looks okay.

That was it. That was the moment. The moment I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Just one single moment, just one simple moment. I just knew.

" You should be a doctor ", I say with a smile.

" Eh, I like to help people so maybe. ", she says with a shrug.

She starts to get a broom and a dustpan but I grab them from her and insist on cleaning my own mess.

Your p.o.v

You patched his cheek up and You started to clean the plate mess up when he jumped off the counter.

" Here let me clean it, I made the mess. ", he said grabbing the dustpan and broom.

" No really it's okay, you don't have to ", you say.

He looks up at me and smiles and continues to clean up the mess.

That was it. That was the moment. The moment I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. Just one single moment, just one simple moment. I just knew.

---------
A/N: I am so sorry that this part sucked like it didn't really turn out the way I wanted it to but it's okay.

I hope you guys are enjoying these imagines :D