41; dark ♡

Song; Believer - imagine dragons

WARNING : THERE IS VIOLENCE IN THIS SO IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH IT THEN YOU MIGHT WANNA NOT READ THIS
------

You and you're boyfriend Tyler were over at Marks house for a day at the pool. You've never actually spent much time at Marks house let alone with Mark in general. That's why you are so on edge with coming over to an almost strangers house. However, Tyler reassured you that everything would be great and that Mark is a great guy.

Mark swam over to you guys and smiled sweetly.

" Are you guys having fun ?", he asked.

" Loads, thank you for letting us come over. ", you reply with a smile.

" The pleasure is all mine. " , he replied.

" Mark can I talk to you for a second ?", Tyler asks and Mark nods in agreement.

The boys get out of the pool and dry off a little and sit on one of the outdoor tables Mark had on his deck.

You close your eyes and let your body float in the water.

You were enjoying the relaxed position you were in until you heard Mark and Tyler arguing.

" What the hell man ?! ", you heard Tyler yell and you quickly start to get out of the pool. 

" What's going on ?", you ask while reaching for your towel.

" What's going on is your boyfriend is an asshole. You don't deserve someone that's weak like him. ", Mark replies.

" Mark you need to calm down. ", you tell him.

" Don't ever call me that again. ", he spits at you.

You couldn't help but look at him with wide eyes and your body is filled with fear.

Mark suddenly grabs Tyler's shirt in his fist tightly and pushes him up against the side of his house.

" it's okay y/n just stay there ", Tyler says reassuring.

" Mark please stop ! ", you cry out.

" What did is say about calling me that name. ", he let go of Tyler and started to walk toward you.

You started walking backwards toward the back door of the house.

Mark grabbed your wrist and pushed you up against the glass door.

You could feel his breath against your neck, his skin was cold and his eyes were a deep shade of brown, like all of the warmth was removed from them.

He leaned into your ear and whispered, " you made a big mistake sweetheart. "

He lifted his hand and you prepared yourself for the painful slap that was about to come.

You waited a few seconds after nothing happened to open your eyes and look at him.

His eyes went back to the golden brown they were before and he let go of your rest while letting his hand fall by his side.

" Oh my god, I'm so sorry y/n. ", he says with a tear forming in his eye.

You had no words. You ran over to Tyler who was gathering both of your things.

You look over to Mark and he was looking down at his hands and shivering.

" Lets get out of here. ", Tyler said and grabbed your hand in his and you walked through Marks house and out of the front door.

" What the help just happened ?", you asked still shaking.

" You just met Dark. ", he said while you both got in the car and drove off.

-----
A/N: sorry that wasn't the best " Dark " imagine but hey I uploaded sooner than you thought aye ! See I told you I would get better at this !

Any who I have the rest of the imagines for this book or whatever planned so it's really sad to see that it's almost halfway over * cries * but we still have a long way ahead of us ! I am for sure going to do Chris Pratt imagines and then after those I might to Jacksepticeye or Pewdiepie or maybe even Dan Howell ? I'm not sure but I love writing imagines and I love looking for photos and songs to go with them. I think it helps picture the scene of the imagine ! I hope you enjoyed this imagine !