19; help ( part one ) ♡

Your skin chills as you try to pull the ripped blanket over your dirty skin. Your hair hasn't been washed in days ever since they started closing the local pool showers early.  You saw a sign outside the building that said,
     " Closing shower hours the same time as pool hours. These are not public shower. If you are seen after pool hours you will be charged for trespassing. "

Is that what you are now ? Homeless. You suppose so since you don't have a home. You usually sleep in public restrooms, sometimes you just have to sleep on the ground. Why you are here isn't important. That is just a sad story that you're supposed to tell your children and grandchildren.

You woke up earlier today so you could rinse out your hair with the travel bottle of shampoo that you begged someone to give a dollar for.

You hate begging people for change. You haven't eaten in a few days and you can tell it's taking a toll on you.

You decided you would go to the local " soup kitchen ". Which it wasn't really a soup kitchen anymore. More like a buffet for the homeless. They were open today so you thought you would go and eat for the first time in which felt like forever.

You walk in and see a small line. You grab a plate, a fork, and some napkins. You make your way to the first choices. You look around at the servers and see Beth. She was an old lady that you would call your best friend. Well at least the closest thing to that. She would always give me an extra slice of bread of some muffins to take with me.

Beth waved at me and told me to come to her. I walked over and she gave me a hug.

" Hi, honey how have you been ? ", she asks sympathetically.

I look down at my dirty hands and look back up at her.

" Still the same. ", I say with a difficult smile.

" Sweetie, you are just going through a rough patch in your life. Don't worry. Everything will work out and you will be okay. ", she smiled.

Her kind words meant a lot. You hope that she was right.

" Ahh man ! ", you hear someone shout and you give Beth a confused look.

" He's new, he wanted to help out. He's a teacher and he is very handsome. ", she winks.

" What's his name ? Is he going to be here from now on ? ", you questions.

" He will be here every time that you come in I think, his name is Mark Fischbach. ", she says.

Your body felt like it was frozen. He was your old boyfriend in high school. He can't see you like this. Not like this.

" Well Beth I'm going to have to go. It was nice seeing you. ", you say as you pack a slice of bread in your pocket.

" But don't you want to stay at eat some-", Beth was cut off.

" Y/n ? ", Mark says in kind of a shock. His lips are parted and his eyes dilated.

" I'll see you later Beth. ", I say goodbye and walk out of the kitchen as fast as I can.

So much for eating.

You walk at a fast pace as much as you can but you begin to slow down, you felt so weak.

" Y/n ", you here your name behind you.

Pretend to be okay.

" Hi Mark. ", you say with a smile.

" Hi, how have you been ? ", he says with a smile.

---------
Hi guys! Sorry this was a slow update, I've been studying like a crazy person and I never have free time so literally I work on this when I'm waiting for my classes to started and on the car ride over to college. But yeah I hope you guys like this imagine so far ! Stay tuned for part two !!