5; bad day ♡

You walk around your room to decide what you wanted to wear to the party tonight. You and your boyfriend , Jack, were invited to a get together with a lot of your mutual friends. You wanted to look nice for your friends and Jack so you decided to wear a black dress that hugged your hips in a nice way, not too revealing and something that wouldn't hide your curves either. You put on some black flats and curled your hair. You added some light makeup because you knew that it wouldn't last all night anyway. You grabbed your small purse and looked in your bedroom mirror one last time before walking out of the room.

You started to head out of the apartment that you and your roommate , Mark , shared. You heard the shower running but Mark usually tells you when he takes a shower so you don't walk in on him. You haven't really seen him much at all today so you decide to walk toward the door and gently knock on it.

" Mark are you in there ? ", you say loudly over the shower.

" Uh.. Yeah. Don't you have a party to go to or something ? ", he asks as you hear him sniffle.

" Mark what's going on ? ", you say louder.

You hear nothing and start turning the door knob.

" No y/n don't. ", Mark says quietly.

You walk into the bathroom and Mark is sitting in the bathtub fully clothed, and his face was covered with tears.

" Mark what happened ? What's wrong ? ", you asked stepping closer to him.

" I can't do it anymore y/n , I just I can't. ", you hear his voice crack as he puts his face in his hands.

You have never seen Mark like this. Your heart broke when you heard his voice crack.

You climb into the bath tub next to him. You soaked your dress in the running water but you didn't care, Mark was your best friend and you never saw him like this.

" Y/ N , what's wrong with me ? ", the tears continue to run down his face.

He comes closer to you and you take Mark in your arms holding him. You felt a tear run down your face. You couldn't bare to see him like this.

" Mark nothing is wrong with you , what happened ? ", you asked while wiping your tears away and trying to comfort him.

" I'm a failure y/n , I can't do anything right. I can't be an engineer, I can't tell the woman I love the truth, I can't do anything. ", Mark says crying in your arms.

" Mark you are such an amazing person, you don't have to be an engineer if you don't want to, you can be a scientist, a doctor or even a youtuber if you want. Be anything you want to be. Tell this girl that you love her, who knows she may love you back. Don't be afraid to do what you want Mark. You're a great friend and a wonderful room mate. I couldn't ask for anyone better. I love you. ", you say while looking at Mark as he is trying to pull himself together.

" I love you too Y/N ", he says while hugging you.

You pull away and push back his wet hair.

" let's get you out of this bathtub, we can watch Netflix or anything you want to do. ", you smile.

" what about the party ? ", Mark asks.

" I will just tell Jack I'm sick, I honestly didn't want to go to the party anyway. ", you smile and help Mark out of the bathtub.

You kiss his cheek and he smiles, you nothing get into your pajamas and watch Netflix all night and pass out in each other's arms.

----------

I know this is short and Mark and y/n weren't really a couple but I want to make different scenarios and yeah. Also I've been so busy with work that I haven't updated in a while so I'm sorry but please keep reading and HAPPY SUPER LATE BIRTHDAY MARK OMG ! I told him happy birthday on tumblr on his actual birthday so it's cool ! Haha so I hope you keep reading and yeah I hope you enjoyed !