26; elevator ♡

Song; High Hopes - Kodaline
-----
You felt really nervous, you were going to an interview for a job. You wanted this job so bad, you needed this job.

You walk to the elevator and press the button with the arrow pointing up. You needed to get to the fourth floor but you accidentally got off on the second floor.

The elevator opens and you walk in and press the fourth floor button.

The elevator stops on the third floor. Could this go any slower ?

A man with red hair walks on and give me a gentle smile. I return it and look back up to see what floor was coming up next. The number starts to flash and then all of a sudden. The elevator stops. Just perfect.

The elevator doors didn't open and you start to freak out. You hit the emergency button but it doesn't seem to be working.

" Don't worry, this elevator does this all the time. Someone will come for us soon. ", the strange man says and sits down on the elevator floor.

You look at him as he sighs.

You didn't want to stand there awkwardly so you sat down as well.

" So are you knew here ? I haven't seen you around before. ", the guy says.

" Hopefully, I'm supposed to have an interview- ", you say stopping to look at your watch, " about 3 minutes ago. "

He lets out a laugh and then looks back at you.

" You'll be fine, just tell them that Mark wouldn't stop talking to you and they will just laugh. ", he smiles.

" So your Mark I presume ? ", you ask him.

" How did you guess ? ", he smirks.

You let out a giggle and look at him.

" What's your name ? ", he asks you.

" Y/n ", you say to him and hold out your hand for him to shake and he did.

" Well it looks like we are going to be here for a while y/n ", he says with a little sigh at the end.

" Yep seems like it. ", you say and look up at the elevator buttons.

You both don't say anything for a while and you start to think about the walking dead. I wonder who Meehan is going to kill ?

" Do you watch the walking dead ? ", you ask Mark.

" Yeah I do ! ", he says excitedly.

" Who do you think Neegan killed ? ", I ask him.

" Glenn obviously it's in the comic books. ", he says.

" I think it may be Daryl. Daryl isn't in the comic books and the sneak peak video I saw it looked like daryls blanket that was beside of the body that Neegan killed. ", you say proudly.

" That's a very good point. ", Mark says.

" Of course I don't want Glenn nor Daryl to die. The waiting is killing me. ", you say to him.

He laughs and shakes his head.

" Sorry I was just thinking about it and now I just sound really nerdy. ", you say kind of face palming yourself.

" No you just look cute when you talk about things you like. ", he says and laughs again.

You start to blush but you don't know why.

Suddenly the elevator turns back on and starts to move.

You both stand up and soon the elevator reaches the fourth floor and you both walk out.

" Well it was nice to meet you Mark ", you say to him.

" You too , y/n. Good luck on your interview and I'm sure I'll see you around here soon ", he says with a wink and leaves.

God I hope so.

You walk into the room of the interview and you immediately meet with the managers.

" So y/n any reason to explain why you are late ", the first one says.

" Some guy Mark kept talking to me and wouldn't stop ", soon they all start laughing.

" Oh Mark. ", some girl says through her laugh.

" Well of Mark wouldn't stop talking to you then you are a good candidate. ", the man says while you begin the interview.

You can't help but smile to yourself.

------
A/N: I thought this was a cute little imagine and yes I know I talked about the walking dead. I LOVE THAT SHOW. If you guys watch it who do you think Neegan killed ? I think it's either Daryl or Gleen. I'm still not sure.