15; whats the problem officer ? ♡

WARNING : CONTAINS SMUT DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE NOT SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED.
----
You were sitting on your bed watching tv when you get a notification on your phone. It is from Mark.

" Be ready for me when I come home. "

What does that mean ?

You ignore it and continue to watch the television.

A few minutes later you here the front door open. You turn off the tv and wait for him to reach the room you shared.

He walks in with a police officer outfit on and you smile to yourself, he must of been doing a sketch.

He shuts the door and turns around to look at you.

" I told you to be ready for me when I get home. ", he said with a serious tone.

He comes closer to you and you kinda giggle.

" This isn't funny, you have been a bad girl. ", he says and pulls out shiny silver handcuffs.

Oh my god.

He comes closer, and hooks one of your hands to the top of the bed frame.

" Mark what are you - ", you were cut of by him unzipping your pants.

" Don't speak, you have the right to remain silent. ", he says faintly and so many thoughts are roaming through your head.

You have never done anything like this with Mark but you liked it.

You looked down at Mark and he was pulling your pants off of your legs and looking down at your panties.

" You shouldn't be wearing these. ", he says and he pulls them down your legs and tosses them to the side.

" Mark -", you moan as he starts to kiss your stomach and hips.

" I'm in charge. You don't get to do anything. Got it ? ", he says looking up at be with those dark brown eyes.

" Yes officer. ", you say with a moan and he smiles while nibbling at your skin.

You lay your head back and let Mark do whatever he wants.

" You are such a bad girl, I've barely touched you and you're already wet for me. ", he says while kissing your inner thighs.

He is killing you.

You let out a small whimper as you felt Mark lick a stride up your pussy.

" So responsive ", he says as he continues to lick strides up and down.

Your head is spinning and your vision is blurry. Mark has never went down on you like this before. You were in a sea of pleasure and you loved every second of it.

" Fuck Mark " , you say and reach your free hand down to touch his hair.

He stops and pins your wrist to the bed.

" what did i say ? ", he says in a firm tone. He was so fucking hot.

" I'm sorry officer. I won't do it again. ", you say quietly.

He looks at you once more before he starts to suck on your clit.

You bit your lip to keep from screaming.

" You taste so good baby. ", he moans.

You felt close to your climax and looked down at Mark , which he was already looking at you.

Your legs start to wrap around his head but he lowers your legs and starts licking your entrance again.

You felt your orgasm getting closer and closer and he moaned on your clit again and that brought you to your edge. He continued to suck your clit as you came.

After you finished he looked up and smiled at you. He got up from the edge of the bed and unlocked the handcuffs from your wrist.

" Next time I say be ready for me when I come home. Just be ready. ", he says while kissing you.

" Yes officer. ", you say in a panted voice as you see him walk into the bathroom and turn on the shower.

You run your fingers through your hair as you hear him say, " are you coming or not ? "

You jump up from the bed and run quickly behind him into the bathroom.

------
A/N: Omg guys I have been wanting to write this imagine for so long you have no idea. I hope it wasn't too bad :) let me know if I should write more smut.