4; strip tease ♡

CONTAINS SMUT
Okay guys this gets sexual ;) so read at your own risk !
--
You and Mark where at the local grocery store shopping for things that you ran out of. That happens often when you live in a house with two people that are obsessed with food.

" Okay so we have eggs, milk, pancake mix, cereal, and bacon, anything else we are missing ? ", you asked looking up at Mark.

" uh yeah you need to get some lingerie. ", he said whispering in your ear.

You look up at Mark with a " really Mark ? Really ? " look. He smiles down at you.

" Mark  we are at a grocery store not a Victoria's Secret. ", you giggle as you push your cart down the aisle.

Mark gently touched your ass and whispers in your ear, " I wouldn't mind making a stop. "  He gives you a smirk and winks. You shove his arm , " Mark we are out in public, you need to stop. ", you giggle.

" Believe me it's taking everything in my power to not take you against this wall right now. ", he whispers in a deep sexy voice. You were starting to get turned on so you just rushed down the aisle and toward the check out before you did something you were going to regret later. Mark just chuckled at your embarrassment.

On the drive home Mark started massaging your upper thigh. You closed your eyes and let him do what he was doing. He started squeezing your thigh and you could hardly bare it, you needed him. You felt a sudden stop and your opened your eyes, you had arrived home.

You got out of the car and walked inside the house and Mark was following quickly after. You walked inside and Mark followed, as soon as you closed the door you were pushed against the wall by marks body. He started attacking your lips like he had been waiting all day to do it.

" Don't think you can just hurry and get away from me that quickly babe. " , he said in between kisses.

" Don't worry I didn't want to. ", you felt him smile between kisses.

He lifts you up and carries you upstairs to your bedroom. He kicks open the door and slams you down on the bed. You gets on top of you and starts kissing your neck causing you to moan.

" I'll do anything you want me to tonight baby girl. ", Mark says while continuing to kiss your neck.

" Get up. ", you say firmly.

Out of all the times you've guys had sex he's always made you strip for him. But this time it will be the opposite way around.

Mark stands up and you sit on the end of the bed looking up at him.

" Strip ", you say and he gives you a weird look.

" you want me to strip ? " , he giggles.

" you said anything I want and I want you to strip. ", you say.

He shakes his head and looks down at me one last time and I shake my head telling him to go on.

He slowly takes off his white button up shirt. He unbuttons each button slowly making sure to tease me. He pulls his arms out of his sleeves and tosses his shirt to you. He takes off his shoes and socks shortly after. He then slides his pants off and he is left in his boxers. I take the moment to admire his body, his toned muscles and his lightly tanned skin. His hair was a mess and you couldn't help but think that you are so lucky.

" Now you strip. ", he says while still standing.

You stand up and drop your pants and your top and throw them on the floor along with marks clothes. You get closer to him and grab your arms around his next.

" Did you say something about taking me against the wall ? ", you whispered in his ear.

He quickly grabs you and pushes you up against the bedroom wall, he pulls his boxers down along with your panties. He quickly unclasps your bra in one swift motion and starts grinding against you. After a while he rolls a condom onto his dick.

He looks deep into your eyes and pounds into you. He starts kissing your neck and you can't help but moan. You wrap your legs around his waist and put your fingers through his hair.

" You're so tight babe. " , Mark moans and you can't help but moan along with him.

" I'm so close. ", he moans again and you were too. He started kissing your lips and before you pulled away he bite your lip and you lost control.

Mark was riding out both of your highs and you slowly came down from your climax. You guys were both sweaty and breathing heavy. He pressed his forehead against yours and looked into your eyes.

" Babe. ", he said out of breath.

" yeah Mark ? ", you said trying to get your breathing in control.

" we left the groceries outside. ", he laughed.

" I guess we will have to go back to the store because they are probably ruined. ", you say while picking up your clothes to put back on.

Mark put in his boxers and pants and says , " maybe we can go for round two after we get back ? "

He puts his shirt back on and wiggles his eyebrows at you and you laugh.

" Maybe this time I'll fuck you against the kitchen counter. ", he laughs and you swat at his arm.

Then you too were off to get more groceries, and condoms.
------
Okay so I thought this was hot and I wanted to write a smutty imagine so I hope you guys liked it ! I'm sorry if it's not great, I'm not great at writing smut :/ anyway I'll see you in the next imagine ! Remember I do take requests !!