29; what a dream ♡

Song; Touch- Troye Sivan
------
You woke up from the sun shining through your curtains. You flutter your eyes open and stretch your arms out.

Your arm hit something. Oh my god.

You turn your head and there was a person under the covers. " Shit did I have sex with a stranger last night ? ", you thought to yourself.

It is unlike you to do something like that. Maybe you got drunk and it happened ? But you don't remember going to a bar last night.

You were trying to figure out what happened and didn't even notice that the guy next to you was already awake.

" Hey babe. ", he says in a raspy voice.

You jump in shock not realizing he was staring at you.

" I didn't mean to scare you. ", he says.

Wait. Is that ?

" Are you ? ", you ask him.

" Am I what ? ", he asks.

" Are you Markiplier ? ", you him.

" Uh yeah, babe don't be silly. You know who I am. ", he says and stands to get up.

When he stands you see everything. Everything.

You quickly cover your eyes with the sheet and he chuckles.

" Wanna hop in the shower with me ? ", he asks.

" Um no thank you. ", you say quickly.

He walks into the bathroom naked and leaves me on the bed.

What the hell is going on ?

You were not in your apartment and you didn't know how you were going to get home.

You stand up with the sheet still covering you and find your phone. You call an uber and try to quickly get dressed.

You start to walk out of the bedroom and Mark walks out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

You stare at him and just admire his body. You wish you could remember last night.

" Wanna go again ? ", he asks.

Yes.

" No umm I need to get home. I'm sorry. ", I say and walk down the stairs.

" Babe why are you leaving ? This is your home. ", he says.

" No it's not and quit calling me babe. ", you walk out of his apartment confused as ever.

Your uber arrives after a few minutes to take you home.

You key fits the lock and you walk in. It seems just like it was before. What happened last night ? Mark seemed like I was more than a one night stand.

You try not to think about it and you go upstairs to your bedroom.

You sit on your bed and get out your phone. You have missed calls and texts from Mark. Your contact for him is " Markimoo " with a heart emoji beside of it. What is going on ?

You sit your phone down on your nightstand and you see a picture frame of you and Mark.

Are you two dating? Did I wake up from a coma or something ? Something isn't right.

You lay down on your bed and decide to take a nap to try and get your mind off of this crazy situation.

Few hours later....

You woke up suddenly. You look around and you are still at your apartment. You look on your nightstand and the picture frame is gone.

You look on your phone and there is no contact for Mark.

You sigh in relief. What a dream. You thought you were going crazy. However, you guess it wouldn't be too bad to be in a relationship with Mark.

You decide to get your laptop and watch his videos. You haven't for a while and the dream you had last night was a nice reminder.

You click on his most recent video titled, " What a dream ".

" Hello everybody my name is Markiplier and I bet you are wondering what type of video this is based on the title. Well I had a crazy dream last night. I apparently was in a relationship with this girl and I like knew her and loved her and she left my house like she didn't know who I was. I feel like she is real and I felt like I knew her so well in my dream. It was so strange it's like I was in love with her. Well anyway, if there is a girl named
y/n out there and you had the same dream, we should have coffee sometime. ", Mark says.

You were in shock and you couldn't believe it. He put his email in the description for the girl in his dream to contact him. You hesitate for a moment but decide to email him. He probably wouldn't believe you. You explained every detail in the dream to him to prove the point. You sent the email.

Now all you have to do is wait.

Hours went by and you heard a ding come from your laptop.

He responded.

From: Mark

" How about we go to dinner tonight ? I promise not to freak you out this time. ", he writes.

You giggle and respond back saying that you accept.

------
A/N: hey guys! I know this wasn't a great imagine but I hope you all still liked it ! Also thank you for 4K reads that's amazing ! I never thought this book would go so far! I love you all !