30; makeup tutorials ♡

Song; Somebody Else - The 1975
-----
You take your first sip of freshly brewed coffee and you hear snickering comping from Marks recording room. You smile and think about what could possibly be going on in there.

Bob came to visit and he has been spending the entire weekend with Mark.

You walk toward the recording room and listen to them recording.

" Y/N is going to kill me later. " , Mark says with a laugh.

" Ah she will get over it. ", Bob laughs with Mark.

You will kill him over what?

You walk into the recording room and you were devastated of the scene in front of you.

Mark and Bob look toward you with all of your makeup scattered on his desk and on both of their faces.

" uh hi y/n ", Mark says with a nervous laugh.

" Guys are you serious ?! ", you say in a disappointing tone.

" I'll buy you some more hun, I promise. ", Mark says with sympathy.

You walk out of the room. You couldn't believe the two of them used all your makeup.

" y/n please don't be mad. ", Mark says.

" I'm not mad, what am I supposed to do without my makeup though ? ", you ask him.

" you don't need it baby. ",  Mark says to you as he places a strand of your hair behind your ear.

" Mark you are so cliche. " , you giggle at him.

" That's why I'm the best boyfriend ever! ", he says giggling.

For the next few hours you had to get the makeup off of both Mark and Bobs faces.

After you got done removing all the makeup you decide to watch some Netflix on your laptop.

As you open your laptop your desktop background was set to a selfie of Mark and Bob with your makeup on.

You can't help but giggle at the silly picture.

You smile to yourself as you continue to pull up Netflix.

----
A/N: sorry I haven't been updating lately! I just finished finals and my mom came back from the hospital so during break I'm going to be uploading
as much as I can! Sorry this imagine sucked :/