51; doctoriplier ♡

song; mine - bazzi
———

* hysterical coughing *

Someone you got sick. You don't understand. You got a flu shot, you are not around anyone sick; yet the germs found a way. They always find a way.

You have been coughing, sneezing, and basically all the symptoms of the flu.

You got up and took a shower to see if it would make you feel any better. It didn't.

You're roommate, Mark, woke up shortly after you got dressed.

" Oh my god what happened to you?", he says in horror.

" The plague", you answered.

" damn. I'm sorry y/n. I wish I could stay but I got to go to work. ", he says.

" That's okay, I think I can manage", you say while coughing into your hand.

" right... well I'll see you later. Text me if you need me. ", he says while grabbing his keys.

" Bye", you says as he waved at you and heads out the door.

You decide to watch some tv and lay on the couch with some hot chocolate and a cozy blanket covering you. You started watching " the end of the f***king world" on Netflix. It was weird but interesting and kinda cute.

On the fifth episode you paused it because you heard someone at the door.

The door swung open and mark came in with a bunch of bags.

" hey", you said confused.

" Hey", he smiled while setting the bags down.

" I thought you had to work", you coughed.

" I called in, since you're sick I got you some soup, tissues, cough drops, nyquil, and some bubble bath. I hope that's okay," he says with a nervous smile.

" That's perfect thank you", you smiled at him.

" Doctor iplier is here to help", he says with a laugh.

He handed you the soup with the box of tissues and sat next to you on the couch.

" So what are we watching ?", he asked.

" The end of the f***king world", I told him and he nodded.

" Sounds interesting. Start it over.", he smiled and you did.

" Pre warning. It's now my favorite tv show. ", you say and press play.

/////
A/N: hey guys! I GOT DAN AND PHIL TICKETS AND THEY ARE 4 ROWS FROM THE FROM AHHH. I didn't get meet in greet though :/. But I still get to see them so yay! Also, have you guys watched this tv show? It's weird and strange but I kinda love it lol. And we are halfway through this imagine book! It's crazy I've come this far in this book. Sad it's halfway over but we still have another half! Also I've been sick this past week so I thought this was an imagine that needed to be written.