20; help ( part two ) ♡

Breath.
Just breath.

" I've been okay. How are you ? ", You say completely lying. You are not fine.

" I've been okay. ", he says with a smile.

He looks you up and down and you feel more uncomfortable. He knows that you were in the kitchen because you can't afford food. He knows you're homeless.

" You still look beautiful as always. ", he says.

How can someone that is covered in dirt and hasn't showered in 3 days look beautiful?

" Thanks. ", you say and kinda look around.

" Well Mark I better go. See ya. ", you say but he catches you arm.

" Hey y/n do you need some place to stay for a while? I'm a great cook I can make you something to eat. You can spend the night with me if you want. Or  as much as you need. ", he says frantically.

" Mark it's fine, I can find somewhere to stay. ", you say trying to hold back tears. What you would kill for a shower.

" I insist. Please let me help you. I hate seeing someone that I love go through this. ", he says.

Love ? Don't you mean loved.

" okay. ", you finally give in.

" Alright, come to the kitchen with me, my shift is almost over then I can take you home. ", he smiles and puts his arm around your shoulders.

You don't have a home.

--------
I know this is short !! I'm sorry !! This is rushed because I only have a little bit of time but part three will be up tomorrow hopefully !!

ALSO would you guys like me to request a song  for each chapter ? Let me know !! Also I still take idea requests guys so let me know !!