9; i need you to hold me ♡

You just got out of your college class and you were very stressed out. You had two exams next week that you haven't started studying for, you had a ton of homework, 2 quizzes the next day and an essay to write. You didn't have time to eat, sleep or even breathe. You were so overwhelmed and you couldn't take it all.

You walk across the street until your reach your apartment that you and your roommate Mark shared.

" Hey y/n ! ", Mark said while turning around and waving at you while you walk into the door.

" hey mark. " , you said with a sigh.

Mark was cooking something. I didn't know what it was but it smelled amazing. Mark was always a good cook. You wish you had time to eat.

" You okay? I will make you something to eat if your hungry. ", Mark says while I set my bag onto the couch.

" No that's okay thank you though. ", you say while getting your studying materials out of your bag.

" Y/n I haven't seen you eat in days. Just sit down and eat something. ", Mark says while setting down across from you at the small circular table you guys would use as a dinner table.

" Mark I don't have time to eat, I have to learn and memorize all of this for next week when I take my exam. ", you say running your fingers through your hair.

" Okay, just promise me you will eat something later ? ", he asks with a concerned face.

" okay. ", you said with a huff.

He gave you a small smile and went back to eating his plate of food. You decided to go to your room and study. You sat on your bed and put your earbuds in to listen to some music while you read over the chapters you had to study.

A couple of hours later you hear a knock on your door and you look up to see Mark with a slice of pizza on a plate.

" I thought you might be hungry. ", Mark said as he walked into your room and shut the door.

" Mark I told you I didn't have time to eat. ", you say looking back down at the slice of pizza. You felt a pain your stomach all day and you know it was because you had not eaten in so long. It wasn't that you didn't want to eat it's just you needed to do good on these tests.

" But you promis- ", Mark says before you cut him off.

" Mark people don't always keep their promises okay ? I don't have time to eat , I don't have the time to sleep and I don't have the time to even breathe. ", you felt tears roll down your face.

The stress got to the best of you. You were so overwhelmed and you were keeping bottled up inside. You felt terrible for yelling at him. You just wanted to do good.

Mark walked over to you and sat next to you on your bed.

" I'm sorry for yelling at you. ", you say through your tears.

" It's okay don't worry about it. ", he says with a smile and wipes your tears away. " What do you need ? ", he asked me.

" Honestly, could you hold me for a while ? ", you asked. You just needed to be held.

" of course. " , he pulls you into his chest and has one hand rubbing your back and the other playing with your hair.

" you got this y/n , I believe in you. ", he says while giving you a kiss on the forehead and looking into your eyes.

" thank you Mark for everything. ", you say with a smile.

" You're welcome. ", he said with a soft voice.

He just held you for what seemed like hours. You were about to fall asleep in his arms when you heard him say , " God I wish you knew that I loved you ".

You smile because you know that he thinks you are asleep.

" I love you too Mark. ", you whisper as you fall asleep.

----
Sorry that this sucks and I'm sorry that I suck. This imagine is lowkey based on what I'm going through. I started college and I'm stressed to the max right now. I wish I had Mark to hold me : ' ( , anyway updates will be slow but I'm going to try and write a lot tonight so I can just update whenever I want :)

Also again I take requests for what type of imagine you would like to see so inbox me !!