11; sick ♡

A/N: Since Mark was recently sick and sick Mark gives me life because of his voice I decided to make this imagine :)
----

You are sitting on the couch watching tv and eating popcorn when you felt the other side of the couch lower. You look to your right and Mark was sitting there with a blanket wrapped around him and the top of his head.

You giggled to yourself a little bit.

" You okay Mark ? ", you looked at him trying to hold in your laugh.

" No.. ", he says with a little rasp. You could tell he was sick.

" My throat hurts and my nose is all stuffy. ", he says after he coughs.

" I will go make you some soup then. ", you say as you pass by him but he grabs your arm and looks up at you.

" Can you make chicken noodle ? ", he asks.

" Yes Mark of course. ", you say with a smile and then giggle.

You walk over to the stove and start making chicken noodle soup. You hear Mark turn on sponge bob square pants of the tv.

" Arrr ya ready kids ? ", the pirate says.

" I I captain ", You hear a very sick Mark say quietly.

You laugh silently to yourself. He is so cute.

After the soup was done you walked over to him with his bowl of soup in one hand and a spoon for him in the other.

" Do you need anything else Mark ? ", you ask as you set down the soup on the small coffee table.

" Can you go on my Twitter and tell the fans that I am taking a day off and that I am sorry. ", he says while taking a spoon full of his soup.

Mark works so hard and he deserves a day off. You could tell he was really sick. His hands were shaking when he tried to eat his soup.

You did as he said and sent out the tweet. He got so many positive responses for him to feel better.

You smiled at his fans. They were so great to him and you were grateful that he had them.

You lock his phone and set it on the table.

You continue to watch SpongeBob with Mark until you feel him reaching at your shirt sleeve.

" Cuddle with meeee. ", he says in a whiny voice.

" Mark no I will get sick. ", you giggle and shew his hand away.

" I don't careeee", he says again reaching for you.

" Mark I care if I get sick ", you laugh at him.

" well I don't care if you care just come heerrreee ", he says weakly.

You roll your eyes and scoot closer to Mark who takes you into his arms.

" I'm going to get sick. ", you say while looking into his glossy eyes.

He sniffles and says , " well if you get sick I promise to take care of you like you take care of me. "

I give him a small smile and kiss him.

" Now you are really going to get sick. ", he whispers to you.

" I don't really care. ", you smile and kiss him again.

------
I hope you guys liked this one :) I am getting a lot of reads lately and I just want to thank you all for reading these. It makes my day that others enjoy my writing :)