32; puppy love ♡

Song; shape of you - ed sheeran
-----
" I want this one ", Mark says in an excited way.

You and Mark are picking out a new puppy. You both figured that chica needed a friend.

" Hey it's my birthday. I get to pick the puppy. ", you add.

" C'mon y/n please!! Puppies are my weakness. ", Mark implies.

" Fine pick out the puppy. " , you say while rolling your eyes.

" Really ? " , Mark asks.

" Well what about this one ? ", you say catching in the corner of your eye the cutest puppy ( other than chica ) ever ! 

It was the tiniest fluffy white puppy ever.

" Nah let's keep looking. ", Mark says and continues to look.

You walk away with Mark but look back at the puppy and it kept staring at you with those adorable eyes.

You didn't even want to continue looking at other pups. You wanted that one.

A few hours later, you and Mark decide to go home empty handed. You both couldn't decide on a puppy. Tomorrow was your birthday and you didn't know what you were going to do through the day. You decide that you'll probably watch Netflix with Mark and maybe go out to dinner later.

THE NEXT DAY

You woke up to Mark shaking your arm.

" Please Mark let me sleep in it's my birthday. ", you plead.

" I think you wanna see this. ", he giggles.

You grunt and rub your eyes and then finally open them.

Mark handed you the adorable puppy you saw yesterday and wished you a happy birthday.

" But I thought you were picking out the puppy ? ", you say while grinding while the puppy played with your hand.

" Of course not ! I went with you and said no to all of them so I could see which one was your very favorite so I could get it for you ! ", he smiled.

You leaned into him and kissed him.

" Thank you Mark",you smiled.

" Happy Birthday baby. ", he grinned.

Change of plans.

Play with the new puppy all day seems like a better way to spend your birthday.

------
A/N: hey guys ! Sorry for the late update but at least o updated ?
Anyways I'm spending the night with my friend tomorrow and I have to work tomorrow and it snowed a lot today so IDK how I'm going to get to work but yeah. I hope you guys liked this imagine !!