24; road trip ♡

Song; sunset lover - petit biscuit
-----
" ROAD TRIP ", wade screams from the back of the car.

" WADE SHUT THE HELL UP. ", Mark screams in a joking way at wade.

" yes daddy. " , wade says in a whisper and everyone bursts out into laughter.

You sat between Matt and Ryan in the middle section of the car. Great.

Jack and wade sat in the back while Mark drove and Daniel was in the passenger seat.

" Are we there yet ? ", Matt whined like a child and you could see Mark roll his eyes in the rear view mirror.

You giggled to yourself. You actually had a crush on Mark and the only person that knew about it was Jack.

You trusted him to not tell him because he was good about things like that. He was loyal to his word.

" Hey y/n ", Ryan poked you on the shoulder.

" Yes Ryan ? ", you ask.

" You got any pringles left ?", he asks you.

You look at your Pringle can that you bought at the last gas station you guys stopped at and you had one left.

" I only have one left. ", you say to him.

" Can I have it ? ", Ryan pouts.

" No, this is my last one. ", you say grasping the can tighter.

" oh come on please. ", Ryan begs.

" RYAN LEAVE Y/N AND HER PRINGLE ALONE. ", Mark yells.

" Yes daddy. ", he says in a whimper and everyone laughs again.

" No one is aloud to call me daddy. ", Mark says while he runs a hand through his hair.

" Not even y/ n ? ", jack says out loud.

Everyone stops laughing and looks at Jack. Even Mark looks back him.

" it was a joke jeez. ", Jack laughs.

I'm slowly regretting this.

We all make it to the house we rented for the week and started to unpack our things.

You hated packing and unpacking. It's like you move for a week and then come back.

You got to the room that is yours and start to unpack your things.

--

* in the living room *

" I think calling Mark daddy was really funny. We should do that the whole trip. ", wade says through a laugh.

" I think it got to him, just leave it as it is. ", Jack says.

" Yeah especially when you said y/n was the only one aloud to call him that. ", Ryan said.

" It was just a joke, it's not my fault she's in love with him. ", Jack says while taking his phone charger out of his bag.

Everyone stops moving and look at Jack.

" What ? ", Matt asks.

" You guys do know that y/n has a thing for Mark right ? ", Jack asks them.

They all shake their heads no.

" YOU MEAN SHE ONLY TOLD ME I THOUGHT  SHE TOLD ALL OF YOU", he proclaims.

" NO SHE DIDN'T. ", Matt says.

" I swear to god if any one of you tells Mark I'm gonna - ", Jack says.

" Tell me what ? ", Mark asks as he walks in the living room.

Jack looks at Wade and his face is so red that he knows that he is about to say it.

" Mark y/n is in love with you. ", Wade blurts out.

" Y/n is in love with me ? ", Mark asks.

---
" Y/n is in love with me ?", Mark asks.

You stopped in your tracks right behind Mark when you heard him say those words.

You looked at Jack and he worded " I'm sorry " and then everyone turned to look at you, including Mark.

You felt like crying you didn't know what to do so you ran to your room door and locked it.

You slid down the door and started to tear up. You were so embarrassed. You didn't want him to find out about your feelings for him. You know he is going to reject you.

" Y/n , can we talk ? ", Mark says while wiggling the door knob.

" Please just go away. ", you say in a sob.

" Please y/n ", he whispers gently.

You get up and whip your tears away and unlock the door letting Mark in.

You move the bed and sit down and Mark follows suit.

" I honestly don't know what to say. ", Mark says.

You look down at your hands for comfort. You knew that the rejection was coming. You could feel it radiating off of him.

" Just say it please. ", you sob.

" I feel the same way. ", Mark says to you taking your hand in his.

You thought you misheard his so you said, " what ? "

" I said I feel the same way. ", and then you finally look up at him.

He was grinning from ear to ear and you loved his soft smile.

Little did you know that you would get to wake up to that soft smile everyday.

-----
A/N: That was a short and sweet imagine. I wanted to add Daniel in it because I miss him a lot. Anyway I hope you guys liked it !!