42; movie date ♡

Song; 2U - Justin Bieber
------
" Y/n you know what we should do tonight ?", Mark says in a chipper mood.

" Mark I told you we aren't going to do it in the back of your car okay. I know it's your fantasy and all but -" , you say to him but he cuts you off.

" No No not that... even though we should really talk about that. ", he smirks.

You role your eyes and say, " then what is it ?"

" We should go see a movie tonight. ", Mark suggests.

" I don't know Mark I have a lot to do and -" , you said but you were cut off again.

" PLEEEAAASSSEEE Y/N ", he begs.

" Fine, what movie do you want to see ?", you ask him.

" ( a/n: a movie you want to see ) ", Mark replies.

" I've been wanting to see that so sure ! ", you tell him.

He smiles and runs upstairs to grab the keys.

" Lets goooo !", Mark smiles while running to the car.

/////

" Do you want any snacks babe ?", he ask you.

" I'll take some popcorn ", you smile at him.

You both walk to the concession stand and he orders a popcorn and two drinks for you both.

You were directed to the theatre by one of the ushers and you thanked the young man.

You walk into the theatre and you could already hear the trailers playing.

You smiled to yourself because this is the first time in a while since you and Mark have really had the chance to go out together alone.

You both sat in the middle part of the theatre and waited for the movie to start.

Halfway through the movie you heard Mark yawn and then you felt his arm on your back.

" You did not just pull that move ? ", you whispered to Mark.

" I totally did ", he winked at you.

You continued to watch the movie when you felt Mark hand intertwine  with yours. You looked down at your hands and smiled.

He thought he was smooth.

Which he kinda was.

When the movie ended you both threw away your popcorn and drinks and headed for the exit. You grabbed your hand once again and smiled at you. 

" You know if you think about it our love is kinda like a movie ?", he smiled while swinging your hands.

" Does it have a happy ending ?", you ask.

" The happiest ", he said while kissing your hand.

------
A/N: sorry this is a crap imagine ( like all of them ) but I've been so busy I'm sorry and also I wanted to write a movie imagine because I used to work at a movie theatre tehe