CHAPTER 7 :THE BATTLE OF 2 JYROS (LYLE)

Chapter 7 BATTLE OF 2 JYROS (Lyle)

 My vision was blurry and I was bleeding out of my chest. I knew I wasn’t able to fight for long but I had to try. “Lyle!” I heard Vincent call my name.”Yeah?” I replied. “You want to beat this guy don’t you?” asked Vincent. “Of course I do” I said to Vincent. “then come here.” He said. I walked over to him. He shoved his hand into my chest. I grunted in pain. He pulled his hand out and wiped the blood on his scythe. The scythe started glowing a blood red. The pain from the wound was unbearable. I dropped to the ground in pain. I saw wipe my blood on his scythe. This sicko was really starting to piss me off. His scythe started to turn red. I now realized his plan. He charged at the Jyro bot. by that time I had lost too much blood. I collapsed onto the floor where I passed out.

CHAPTER 7 PART 2 (Brute)

“Vincent! What was that for?!” I shouted at Vincent. “Relax I can heal him later, right now we need to destroy this robot!” he said as he finished wiping more blood on his scythe. The blade of the scythe turned blood red. He charged at the robot. He slashed at it. The Jyro bot moved out of the way. Vincent smiled. There was a pause in the battle. “well that fixes one problem.” Suddenly one of the Jyro bots gauntlets broke off. The grin that he wore turned into a frown.”Brute.” Vincent called to me. “I need you to hold off this robot if while I heal Lyle and Jyro, can you do that?” he asked. “I’ll do my best.” I said. The robot transformed his one gauntlet into a sword. I summoned Ursus from my claw gauntlets.”Ursus help me defeat this abomination!” Ursus already knew what I was thinking. He charged at the robot and swung at the robot with a mighty paw. The Jyro bot blocked the attack but skidded back a bit. My turn was next. I punched the Jyro bot with all my strength. It knocked him off his feet sending him flying back a few feet. I ran after him. He got up quickly and swung at me with the sword. I caught the blade with 2 hands. He let go of the sword and kicked me. I dropped the sword. The force of the kick sent me flying back into the destroyed building. Before I could get back up ursus had already started attacking the robot. None of Ursus’s attacks were landing. I called Ursus back into my weapon.”I guess I have to use my last resort.” I said to myself. I started focusing all my power into my gauntlets. My weapon transformed into a war hammer. I ran at the robot and swung my hammer. I missed. I hit a tree that he was next to and the tree ripped out of the ground as a pile of sticks and sawdust. I started chasing after the Jyro bot. I swung again but this time he caught it with his sword. I was in shock. He blocked the attack as if it was a regular war hammer. He pushed the hammer away and uppercutted me into the air. While I was in the air he walked under me. He punched me in my stomach holding me there over his head. Everything went blurry and then I dozed off.

CHAPTER 7 PART 3 (Vincent)

Brute was doing a good job stalling the Jyro bot. I took the blood that was coming out of Jyro and Lyle and drew a pentagram on the ground. I dragged them into the pentagram and clasped my hands together. I prayed out loud. “I Vincent night son of Lucifer grant these demons the power of a restored body!” A red and black light shot out of the pentagram. Instantly Lyle and Jyros wounds started to heal. When their wounds were done healing the pentagram disappeared. Jyro awoke almost instantly. “What happened?” Jyro asked.

“No time to explain, Just wake up Lyle!” I yelled at Jyro. I heard Brute getting slammed outside, there wasn’t much stall time left.

CHAPTER 7 PART 4 (Jyro)

I was exhausted. All I remember was stabbing my sword through my chest. I knew it wasn’t time to reminisce so I went over to Lyle and shook him awake. He stood up for a second and threw up. “Alright Lyle I think you’re sitting this one out.” I said.  I picked up my gauntlets that were on the ground. I transformed my gauntlets into a red and blue bow staff. I ran outside and what I saw horrified me. There were craters in the ground from where Brute got slammed into the ground. I saw the robot version of me holding brute above his head. I noticed that he wasn’t grinning like normal. Vincent ran at the Jyro bot and sliced at him with a red scythe. I was still dazed from getting up all I could do is watch. The Jyro bot jumped over the scythe still holding brute. The Jyro bot then kicked Vincent in the chest sending him flying backwards. I saw a line of blood gush out from where Vincent was once standing. Vincent got back up and ran at the Jyro bot. the Jyro bot threw Brute at Vincent. Brutes’ body crashed into Vincent leaving them both unconscious at my feet. His red scythe turned black again. I snapped back to reality. I ran at the Jyro bot full speed ahead. I swung my bow staff at him. He punched the bow staff away and swung at me with his sword. I barely dodged is. I felt the breeze from the sword hit my face. I saw that he only had one gauntlet that would be an important factor in this fight. He kicked me and sent me flying backwards into the room where Lyle was. Lyle was looking angry. “I want to fight him!” said Lyle

“You’re still too weak you shouldn’t fight him.”I said

“You’re not going to stop me Jyro I want to fight him on my own, I think with only one gauntlet I can take him.” Lyle said to me.

“I guess I can’t stop you.” I said to Lyle. “Just promise me that when you’re done you will tag out.”

“I’m not making any promises.” Lyle joked. I turned my bow staff back into gauntlets so I wouldn’t get tired and watched them fight. Lyle drew his sword and ran at the Jyro bot. he swung his sword at the robot. But the robot blocked with his sword. Before Lyle could bring his sword back the robot made a shallow cut on his arm. I saw Lyle wince in pain. I knew Lyle wasn’t going to be able to handle this. I ran at the robot and threw a punch. He grabbed Lyle and used him as a shield. The punch hit Lyle. Spit and blood flew onto my face. The robot then stabbed his sword through Lyle and almost into me. Lyle screamed in pain. The robot pushed Lyle off of his sword. I grabbed Lyle. He went limp as I held him. “Lyle don’t push yourself you can only take one maybe 2 stabs before an average half demon dies.” I felt something different about Lyle. I looked at his face. His eyes were a dark red. His sword turned pitch black handle and all. He stood up even though his injuries were pretty bad. He ran at the robot faster than I had ever seen him run before. He sliced at the robot. The robot tried to block the blade with his free arm, which was a big mistake. Lyle slashed through the arm like it was butter. The robots face changed from a frown to a face of pure anger. He slashed at Lyle with extreme speed. The sword hit Lyle’s stomach. I saw blood fly out of Lyle’s stomach as if it were a split open bottle of soda, however Lyle wasn’t phased. He sliced at the robot several times more but none of the attacks made contact. Finally the robot retaliated. The robot grabbed the scruff of Lyle’s shirt and shoved his sword through Lyle’s throat. “Nooo!” I screamed. Lyle dropped to the ground. The robots angry face changed into his original grin. I ran to Lyle and covered his throat so he could talk. Surprisingly the robot didn’t attack.”Jyro am I going to die?” said Lyle weakly.”I’m afraid so.” I said to Lyle with tears rolling down my cheeks.” I guess when they chose the child of the prophecy they made a mistake.” Said Lyle.

“Don’t say that! I will find a way to bring you back and you will defeat Lucifer, I know you will!” I sobbed.

“Jyro.” Said Lyle. “I’m glad we met.” He closed his eyes.

“This can’t be happening!” I screamed into the air. I dragged Lyle’s body next to the others and clasped his hands together over his chest leaving a trail of blood from where I dragged him. I looked at the robot. “Aphrodite!” I yelled at the robot “I know you can hear me through that robot, when I’m done with this robot your death won’t be long after!” I transformed my blue gauntlet into a sword but left the red gauntlet the same. This robot was going to pay for what he did.