CHAPTER 15: THE MAN ON THE MOTORCYCLE AND UNLOCKING VINCENTS POWER (JYRO

CHAPTER 15 :THE MAN ON THE MOTORCYCLE AND UNLOCKING VINCENTS POWER (JYRO)

I was exhausted from the fight with Luna. I don’t know why she attacked me buy I had a feeling that it was Aphrodite’s doing. I heard the sounds of footsteps beating the ground behind me. I looked behind me and saw Lyle, sword drawn and running up the hill. I was a little confused about why he was running with his sword. When he was about half way up the hill he jumped several feet into the air. When he was right above me he plummeted to the ground sword pointed at me. I barely dodged the attack. There was a crater where Lyle had stabbed the ground.  He pulled his sword out of the ground.

“You son of a bitch!” Lyle shouted. I looked at Luna and then at Lyle. I felt a heavy feeling in the pit of my stomach. Lyle had thought that I had hurt Luna on purpose. This wasn’t good at all. He then transformed his sword into his meteor hammer. He began swinging both ends around in a circle. He flung one end at me which I made the foolish mistake of catching. I felt the bones in my wrist shatter. I winced in pain. I dropped the meteor hammer as soon as I had caught it. Lyle pulled it back and flung the other one at me. I dodged this one just in time. I activated my spirit form. I didn’t want to use this on Lyle but it appeared that I had no other choice. I also knew that I wasn’t going to be able to stay in this form for long do to my over use of spirit energy in my last battle. My bones started healing instantly. I felt amazing power. As soon as I activated my spirit form Lyle activated him. For some reason his weapon disappeared. I knew that he made them do that. Lyle was challenging me to me own game. He wanted to fight me hand to hand. I took off my gauntlets and readied for battle. He charged at me full speed ahead. I attempted to jump over him. He grabbed my leg and slammed me onto the ground. This kid was tough. I kicked him off of my and grabbed him by the scruff of his shirt. I slammed him onto the ground a few times and then ran as fast as I could down the hill. When I was a few feet down the hill I jumped on Lyle and rode him down the hill. I was going extremely fast. Lyle grabbed me and threw me under him. The force of the shove made us bounce up together. While we were in the air Lyle threw some punches at me. I caught all of them and delivered some of my own which were also caught by Lyle. I saw that the bottom of the hill was coming up. I grabbed Lyle by his shirt again and threw him under me. When he hit the ground I then jumped off of him launching me into the air. Lyle was launched at the ground so hard that he bounced back up. I saw blood fly out of his mouth. I began to worry as I didn’t want to kill him. But as quickly as he bounced he also regained his balance and stamina and ran after me. Before I could even land he shot me with several blasts of spirit energy. Doing that took enormous power; I’m surprised he was able to do it. I stuck out my hands and called for my dragons, nothing happened. I then realized that I had taken off my gauntlets on the hill. All of his blasts hit me dead on. I tumbled onto the ground into a bloody, broken heap. I got up slowly. My demon form faded away. “No, not now!” I thought to myself. I forced my demon form to come back. I got up and threw a punch at Lyle. He caught my fist and threw a punch at me. I caught it. I concentrated all my spirit energy to re-connect myself to my dragons. My gauntlets and my dragons then became part of my spirit again. I focused my power into the hand that normally holds my dragon hope’s gauntlets. Lyle’s right arm froze over. He let go of my fist and backed away. I then lit my own fist on fire and punched Lyle several times in the stomach. He spat up more blood and hunched over in pain. His shirt caught on fire but he just let it burn off. When he stood back up he had a more serious and less angry look on his face. He bent his frozen arm and broke off all of the ice. He ran at me faster than I had ever seen him run before. “Lyle you don’t understand! Luna attacked me , I had to defend myself!” I shouted to Lyle hoping that he would hear me. “That’s a lie and you know it Jyro!” he shouted back. He was getting ready to throw another punch. I stood there with my guard down. Before Lyles punch made contact a figure appeared in front of me. I examined the figure and saw that it was my father. He had stopped Lyles punch. My father then released a shock wave of energy and both mine and Lyle’s spirit form went away. My gauntlets had returned and so did my spirit animals. I collapsed to the ground exhausted. Lyle walked back up the hill to see if Luna was ok. My father helped me back up and we walked back to the dojo for tea and a conversation.