CHAPTER 17 :THE UNDERGROUND FIGHT CLUB AND ALEXANDRA'S NEW POWER (VINCENT)

CHAPTER 17 : THE UNDERGROUND FIGHT CLUB (VINCENT)

I went downstairs with Mabli to eat some breakfast. “Vincent, I had fun at the festival last night. Thank you for taking me.” Said Mabli.

“Thank you; I had a wonderful time as well.” I said back. I walked into the dining hall of the castle to see Friedriech and his girlfriend (who still hasn’t introduced herself yet) making out at the table. “Excuse me Friedriech but I have 2 things to ask you. 1 can you please stop making out at the table? And 2 who is your friend?”

“My name is Ambyr.” Said the girl. “And Friedriech, maybe we shouldn’t do this in public.” She said.

“Was auch immer Sie sagen, Honig”(Whatever you say, honey) said Friedriech.  I sat down with Mabli and began eating breakfast. I hungrily ate down everything that was on my plate. I walked outside to use a payphone to call a bussing company to take me and the crew to the nearest town. I had to get that book. When I got done ordering a buss I walked back to the castle to see Mabli, Riona, Ambyr and Alexandra standing outside the castle gates with their bags packed along with everyone else and there luggage. “You guys weren’t planning on leaving us, were you?” asked Riona.

“Lyle asked everybody if they wanted to tag along, and I have nothing better to do other than this so I decided to take him up on his offer.” Said Alexandra. I looked at Lyle with a frustrating facial expression. “We can’t bring anybody along who can’t fight so if you can’t fight you might as well leave now.” I said. Brute began bursting out laughing.

“Vincent, you shouldn’t leave just because you can’t fight.” Said brute howling with laughter. Everybody began joining Brute in his laughter. Even I thought it was pretty funny. Riona raised her hand. “I’m not the greatest at fighting but I am learning. Maybe you can teach me Jyro.” She said with a wink. Jyro blushed. “I guess we’re taking everybody with us then.” I said. The bus arrived and everybody piled on. As we drove down the road, it was pretty quiet (except for the sound of Lyle making out with Luna and Friedriech making out with Ambyr). After about 5 hours passed, the bus had to stop for a re-fueling in a small town. So we decided to get out and stretch our legs and see if we could get something to eat. We all got off the bus and walked around. I noticed something about Riona. She was wearing a ballroom gown but she was carrying a katana that seemed to be larger that one of Jyros katanas but only by a few inches. As we walked around, we looked for a restaurant for about an hour until we came across a country diner. We decided to stop here since everybody was really hungry and didn’t feel like walking much more. When we got in we sat down at a booth near the back of the restaurant. Ambyr took off her headband, revealing her ears. We ordered our food and a conversation stuck up as we waited. Lyle asked Friedriech and Ambyr about their ears which didn’t go so well after Jyro made a smart-mouthed comment about Friedriech. Luckily, our food got here just in time to keep Jyro and Friedriech from fighting in the restaurant. About 15 seconds from getting our food, 3 men walked over to the booth that we were sitting at. I felt that things were about to get ugly. They began hitting on Riona and Ambyr right away. They were built like gangsters they spoke with a Mexican accent, and wore bandannas on their heads. They were wearing white tank-tops and black sweat pants along with white tennis shoes. “Hey! What are you 2 nice ladies doing out here with these losers?” asked the first guy. Friedriech began growling and Jyro began clenching his fists, the girls also began giggling. The men took this as a sign that the girls liked then. Jyro began clenching his fists and Friedriech began growling. Then one of the men spoke to Alexandra. “And hey cutie! Age is just a number, what do you say that you join us?” asked the second one. When the man said that, Jyro lost it. He took the knife off of the table and stabbed the man’s hand through it, he then proceeded to smash his glass of water against the man’s face. The man tried to back up but couldn’t cause he was stuck to the table. Friedriech followed Jyros example and grabbed the other man by his shirt and tossed him out of the window. He then followed him and threw him back into the restaurant and grinded him along the floor causing blood and tile to fly everywhere. The man that was stuck to the table regained his senses and tried to stab Jyro with a fork. Jyro got the man’s arm and crushed it with his fingers. “If you ever talk to my little girl or my wife like that again, I’ll do more than put a hole in your hand. Got it?” Jyro asked. The man nodded as fast as he could. “Das gleiche gilt für Sie!(same goes for you!)” said Friedriech angrily. We walked back to the bus. For some reason when we left, there was applause and cheers coming from the restaurant.