Chapter 2

(Name) woke up and sit up, she looked around and sigh "I almost forgot, I'm at the Akatsuki hideout" she hears a knock and she stood up and walk towards the door, she opens it and sees a man with an orange mask, he claps his hands "oh goodie, I got the right door, Tobi's a good boy" (Name) tilts her head "can I help you?" Tobi nods quickly "Itachi asked me to bring (Name) to the lunch room to have breakfast with us" he got close to her face "are you (Name)?" She sweats "yes that's me, um, sure" he backs away and claps he's hands once again"oh goodie, Tobi's a good boy" (Name) giggles "alright, let me get my cloak" Tobi nods and (Name) grabs her cloak and puts it on, she left the room and closed the door "alright Tobi, let's go" Tobi grabs her hand and runs dragging her along "then let's go before the food is out" she giggles at his childish attitude.

As they enter Tobi went to Itachi "Itachi Itachi, I brought the girl like you asked" he said happily, Itachi nods and gives Tobi his food "thank you Tobi" Tobi grabs the plate "Tobi's a good boy" then he left and sat down. (Name) stood there and saw everyone eating, Itachi walk towards her and gave her the plate "here, have breakfats" she took it slowly and mumble a thanks, Itachi nod and sat, she sat next to him "what's you name hn" (Name) look up to a man with blond hair "(Name), my name is (Name)" "hn, that's a lovely name, I'm Deidara hn" she nods, Deidara pointed at a man with red hair "this is Sasori, the other one is Kakusu, that's Zetsu, you already met Hidan, Konan, Kisame, and Tobi, and our leader Pain hn" (Name) smiled and nods, she kept eating.

After eating, (Name) went to look around, and get use to walking in the cloak "(Name)" she turn and sees Konan, she smiles "Konan, good morning" Konan bows her head and smiles a little "morning as well, Pain summons you on his office" (Name) nodes "alright, lead the way" Konan started to walk and (Name) follow behind. When they arrived at their destination, Konan opened the door reveling Kisame and Itachi, (Name)'s smile dropped and sigh "(Name), enter" she enters and stands between Kisame and Itachi "I have a mission for you three" (Name) raises an eyebrow "I thought you send partners on missions, not group of three" Pain stares at her for a moment, Konan stand next to Pain "(Name), we're sending you along because you have special abilities, not to mention, you can do medical Jutsu" (Name) pinch the upper part of her nose and sigh "alright then, what is it that we must do?" Pain took a scroll and gave it to Itachi "in there is the mission, now go" the three of them bowed their heads and left the office.

As they walked through the forest (Name) was behind Kisame and Itachi, Kisame turn his head "now don't stay behind little girl, we're almost there" (Name) lifted her head and looked at him "don't call me little girl" Kisame grabbed her shoulder and pulled her next to him and Itachi and gave her a thoothy grin and ruffled her hair "don't complain" she look at Itachi "so what's the mission?" Itachi didn't answer, Kisame chuckles and smirks "come on Itachi, don't be cold to the poor girl" Itachi stops and look at them both "we're here" Itachi undo the scroll and show it to them "Pain wants us to to capture this man, I don't need to tell anything to Kisame, but you" he looked at (Name) "no going soft on the guards, understand?" (Name) nod and look at the picture that is on the scroll "I understand" The three of them went inside the place. As they enter, gaurds started to run to them, Itachi left Kisame and (Name) to take care of the guards while he look for the man Pain told them to bring. (Name)'s eyes turn black and blue, her pouch opened and she started to control the water, she whip the water and killed every single guard, she finished and started to pant, trying to catch her breath "you seem a natural (Name)" she looked at Kisame, her eyes turn to her normal (e/c) eyes and the water went inside the poutch "hn, we better see if Itachi got the man Pain wants" Kisame nods and they both started to look for Itachi.

As they were looking in every room, Itachi appears with a body over his shoulder, he pass through Kisame and (Name) "let's go" (Name) look at Kisame and raises an eyebrow, Kisame shruges his shoulder, they walk behind Itachi and they left the place. As they walk in the forest (Name) notices something on how Itachi walked and so she stopped "wait" Kisame and Itachi stopped and looked at her "whats the matter (Name)?" Asked Kisame, she got close to Itachi "Kisame, take the man" Itachi took a step back "there's no need, I'm fine" Itachi turn and started to walk, (Name) extend her arm in front of Kisame, stopping him from walking, she walk behind Itachi and kicked his side, Itachi hissed in pain and lost his grip on the body he was holding and they both fell. Kisame started to laugh "ha Itachi she out did you" Itachi glared at (Name), she ignored the glare and walk towards him "Kisame, take the man" Kisame still laughing but did as she ask. She kneeled in front of Itachi "open your cloak" Itachi just stare at her, she sigh "Itachi don't fight me, I know you got injured, open your cloak, or I'll do it" Itachi sigh in defeat and open his cloak, (Name) gasp at his wound and glared at him "how long were you planing on pretending you didn't had a wound?" Itachi didn't say anything, (Name) sigh and use her medical Jutsu to heal his wound "now, the wound was deep, so it will take a little time to heal on the inside" Itachi nod "Thanks you" he said in a whisper so that (Name) wouldn't hear, but she did and smiled, took his arm and placed it over her shoulder, they both stood up "now, lets keep moving" as she did that, Itachi's cheeks were a bit pink. Kisame placed the man over his shoulder and walk behind (Name) and Itachi smirking 'Itachi seems to have a soft spot for the girl'.