Chapter 15

(Here ya go!!! (。・ω・。) I hope you guys like it)

(Name) finished crying, but she was still in Nejis arms "are you calm?" Neji ask with concern in his voice, (Name) nod and pull away, she took a deep breath, Neji look to his side "ok, now Lady Hinata's bedroom is righ- OHHF!" Neji fell on the floor hugging his stomach "ugh, what was that for!?" (Name) has her fist clenched in front of her face and gave Neji a psycho smile "consider it payback" Neji sigh but nod and stood up, still hugging his stomach "I understand" he said in pain, (Name) cross her arms and waited for Neji to walk, as Neji walk they stop in front of a door, Neji look at her "knock" he said blankly, (Name) nod and knock on the door "C-Coming!" Then the door open "Hinata-chan!" (Name) hugged Hinata tight "(N-Name)-chan?" Hinata giggled and hug back "what are you doing here?" Hinata asked with her usual soft yet shy voice, Neji sigh and rub his temple "she's going to stay for two weeks, maybe three until she finds a place to live" Hinata look at Neji "I see, Neji-nii is something the matter? You look hurt" Neji nod "just hope that (Name) didn't leave me a bruise" Hinata sweated "I-I see then" Hinata push (Name) slightly and gives her a sweet smile "welcome (Name)-chan, I hope you'll feel welcome" (Name) nod happily "Lady Hinata, please get some extra clothes for (Name) while I show her, her room" Hinata nod and went to get clothes for (Name).

(Name) follow Neji until they stop in a room, Neji open the door "this is your room" Neji said while entering "the bathroom is right here" (Name) look at awe at the room "this is amazing" Neji gave a small ghost smile and look at her "if you need anything I'll be two rooms ahead" (Name) smiled thankfully at him "thank you Neji, for everything" Neji pat her head "there's no need to thank me, I'm greatful for helping a friend" she gave him a close eye smile while tilting her head. Hinata enter the room "I-I got some clothes, their mine" (Name) look at her "thank you Hinata-Chan" she took the clothing "well, I'm going to take a shower and go to sleep, I'm tired" Hinata and Neji nod and they left.

After (Name) finished taking a shower and begin to put her clothes on, the shorts that Hinata gave her fit her fine, but when she put the shirt, she felt uncomfortable "uh, that's strange, Hinata-chan and I are the same shirt size, oh man, my pregnancy" she look down, lifted her shirt reviling her stomach and sees the small bump of her stomach, she pout and stroke her stomach "I'm becoming fat" she then started to laugh genuinely and smile "I hope I can do this on my own" she kept stroking her stomach "mommy will always be here with you little one" she pull down the shirt and went to look for Hinata, she knock the door and Hinata open the door "can I help you (Name)-can?" said Hinata while smiling "um, the shirt is a bit too tight for me" said (Name) while scratching her head, Hinata giggle "I see then, well I can always lend you a shirt from Neji-nii" (Name) look down "d-do you think he'll lend me one?" Hinata smiled 'oh (Name) if only you knew' then she giggle "don't worry, follow me" as Hinata walk (Name) follow her.

Hinata knock the door and Neji open "can I help you Lady Hinata?" Hinata nod "c-can you lend (Name) a shirt?" Neji rais an eyebrow and look at (Name), she was looking down in embarrassment, Neji didn't notice that he was staring at (Name)'s chest "ahem, Neji-nii" Neji snap out of his thoughts and look at Hinata with his cheeks cover by a crimson color "yes! I mean" he sigh and look away "I'll be right back" Neji went inside and Hinata giggle, (Name) look at at Hinata confused "whats so funny?" Hinata shake her head "i-its nothing" Neji came back and have his shirt to (Name) "here" (Name) took the shirt and look at Neji and sees his face red "huh? Are you ok? Do you have a fever?" (Name) was about to place her hand on Nejis forehead, but Neji grab her wrist "I'm fine, have good night sleep, if you need anything I'll be here" Neji enter his room and close the door, he lay his back on the door and cover his mouth and his blushing cheeks with his hand 'damn, thank God (Name) didn't saw me' Neji sigh and went to bed.

(Name) stood there confused until she hear Hinata giggling, she look at Hinata and pout "would you please tell me what's so funny" Hinata shakes her head again "i-its nothing, now go change and sleep" (Name) puff her cheeks but then smile "ok, thank you Hinata-chan" Hinata left to her room and so did (Name).

As soon (Name) enter her room, she closed the door and change shirts. She look at herself in the mirror, Neji's shirt sure is big for (Name), people might think that she's not wearing pants, but she is, shorts, but she is. (Name) lay on her bed, thinking then she sigh and pout "I'm hungry" she stood up and left her room and wonder around the house "(Name)?" She jump slightly and look back "N-Neji?" Neji sigh and rub his temples "what are you doing up in the middle of the night?" (Name) eyes went wide "i-is it really that late?" Neji look at her, then his eyes went wide, he look to the side blushing "please tell me that you're wearing pants" she look at him confused "huh?" She look down "oh, pfff" she started to laugh "what are you laughing at? And keep it down, you're going to wake the entire clan" he said the last part sarcastically while looking at her, (Name) calm down "yes I'm wearing pants, see" she lifted the shirt and Neji look away again "neh Neji, look" he glance at her and sigh in relief "you're just wearing shorts" (Name) nod and lower the shirt "now, you didn't answer my question" (Name) look at him confused "what are you doing up in the middle of the night?" (Name) blushed slightly "Oh, well" she look down playing with her fingers "I, um, I'm" she mumble something and Neji got close to her "you're what?" she never look at him "hungry" Neji chuckle slightly and (Name) look at him blushing of embarrassment "d-don't laugh" Neji pat her head still chuckling "sorry" he clear his throat "but I don't think there's anything open this late at night" she pout "there are, but is far from here" she look down once again "I want ramen" Neji anime sweat "but its late to eat Ramen" (Name) look at him "no, I want ramen" she cross her arms and turn around "fine, I'll go get it myself" she started to walk, Neji sigh and walk behind her, he grab her by her shoulders and turn her around "go to your room, I'll get your ramen" she pout and didn't say anything, Neji had no choice but to grab her waist and place her on his shoulder "e-eh! N-Neji what are you doing?" Neji walk to (Name)'s room and place her on the bed "I'll get your ramen, you stay here and wait, ok?" (Name) sat there but nod "ok" Neji left to buy instant ramen.

Neji return to the household slightly tired 'man, this is going to be a pain for the next two or three weeks' he made the instant ramen and went to (Name)'s room. As he open the door, he sees her looking out of the window, Neji smiled a little "I got your ramen" (Name) turn and sees Neji, her eyes light up, ran towards him and stops in front of Neji "really, oh my god thank you Neji, so mush" Neji chuckled softly 'the things I do for you' he thought while walking towards her bed "come on, sit down and eat your meal" (Name) nod and sat at her bed, Neji gave her the bowl of ramen and she ate. After eating (Name) fell asleep, Neji was kneeling next to her bed, looking at her sleeping face, he stroke her cheek slightly and stood up, he kiss her forehead "good night (Name), sleep well" he took the bowl and left, after washing the bowl he went to his room and fell asleep as well.

(Um I hope nothing here is OOC if it is please forgive me, I'm just trying to make small Neji x Reader moments 😅 they'll be more I promise (。・ω・。), I hope you guys enjoyed this, please vote and comment 😁)