Chapter 13

(I really hope you guys like this, please enjoy)

"Naruto stop that! You're going to wake her up!" Sakura whispered loudly "shhh, I'm almost done" he giggles, (Name) groan and he froze, she open her eyes and sees Narutos face inches away "what the hell are you doing?" She said calmy, Nauto stood straight and laughed nervously "n-nothing (Name)-Chan" she sit up and look at Sakura "Sakura tell me, did Naruto do something?" Sakura sweated "um yeah-" then Tsunade enter "(Name) good news- what do you have on your forehead?" (Name)'s eyes went wide and ran to the bathroom "NARUTO!" she look at Naruro with killer eyes and Naruto sweat "n-now (N-Name)-Chan, remember that you're pregnant-" (Name) crack her knuckles "that doesn't get in the way!" Naruto was about to run but (Name) jump on his back and noogie him with her hands on both sides of Narutos head "you adiot, how dare you write that on my forehead" Naruto tried to hold (Name)'s wrist "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's been a long time since I prank you" she noogie him harder and she growl but stopped, she remove her knuckles from Narutos head and she cross her arms "I'll get you back you know" Naruto placed his chin on the floor and nodded "can you get off please" (Name) glare at him "NO! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR WRITING 'I'm a weirdo' ON MY FOREHEAD!" Naruto was whimpering "I said I was sorry" she scoff "is it permanent marker?" He shake his head as a no "hm, I'll stand up after Tsunade-sama tells me the good news" Naruto whimper but nod, (Name) look at Sakura and Tsunade, Sakura was laughing nervously while Tsunade shake her head "so Tsunade-sama what were the good news" she look up "oh right, well the good news is, that you can leave the hospital today" (Name) stood up leaving Naruto on the floor finally taking his breath "really!?" She said happily, Tsunade nod "but" (Name) furrow her eyebrows "but?" Tsunade gave a slight smirk "someone is going to be escorting you everywhere you go" (Name) pout "why, I'll be fine, I can take care of myself" Tsunade look at her seriously "I know you can, but, if the enemy finds out that your baby is going to be born with the Negan or the Sharingan, things will end up badly" (Name) nod understanding "so, who's going to be escorting me?" Then the door open "that would be me" everyone look at the door "Neji?" Sakura and Naruto ask, (Name) cross her arms "you seem to be getting on time in everything" Neji raise an eyebrow "you make it sound as if I'm Kakashi-senei"

Meanwhile on a tree branch lay Kakashi reading his book, then he sneeze and sit up "am I catching a cold?" After a few seconds no more sneeze "huh, someone must be talking about me then" he lay back "can't be blame, I'm loved by everyone"  he chuckled and keep reading his book.

Back at the hospital (Name) giggle on Neji's remark "I'm just joking Neji" Neji chuckled but then it died "really Naruto?" Naruto laughed nervously while (Name) glred at Naruto, Sakura and Tsunade laughed a little, Neji went and grabbed a towel, soak it wet a little and he walk towards her, he grabbed her face gently and brush the towel on her forehead, (Name) look at Neji curiously, he was alway so gentle with her, like if he was afraid of breaking her, why? She never knew, Naruto on the other hand grindded at Nejis action, Sakura watch at awe and Tsunade cross her arms while smirking.

When Neji finished he look her eyes with a small smile, (Name) stare at his lavender eyes for a while, then smiled "thank you Neji" Neji's eyes went wide and her look away, (Name) not noticing the pink dust that went on Neji's cheek "no problem" he placed the towel away and stood in front of the door "come on, we have to go" Neji said facing her while smiling, (Name) nod and walk towards him while smiling at Neji, she turn to look at Sakura, Naruto and Tsunade "thank you for everything" said while giving them a big smile before leaving.

(Name) was walking next to Neji playing with her fingers "you look nervous" said Neji, but didn't face her "and how do you know that? You're not even looking at me" (Name) said while crossing her arms "no, but I just took a glance, you play with your fingers when you're nervous" she pout "well, what if I am?" Neji chuckle a little "may I know why?" (Name) look down "well, I'm going back home, I don't know how my parents would react" Neji hums "I see then, in my opinion, they'll be happy to see you" (Name) smile "thanks Neji" he nod "um, (Name)?" She look at Neji "yes?" Neji stop walking and so did she, (Name) raise an eyebrow and Neji sigh sadly "I'm sorry for slapping you yesterday, I know that was unnecessary" (Name)'s eyes went wide, her eyes soften and she laughed "what's so funny?" Neji said blushing in embarrassment, she shake her head while laughing a little "you don't need to apologize Neji" she dried a tear and look up at Neji "in fact, I thank you, you woke me up from my childish thought" he look away with his eyebrows furrow "but still" (Name) poke Nejis cheek "neh, I told you its ok, if it makes you feel better, I forgive you" she back away and smiled, Neji look at her and smile a little "thanks" she nod and they both kept walking.

As they arrived to the gates of the (Last Name) household, (Name) took a deep breath and enter the gates, everyone from the clan watch her and mumble stuff, (Name) look down but kept walking. Neji and (Name) were in front of the house of the leader of the clan, she gulp and knock on the door, the door open reviling a woman with (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes, the womas eyes went wide "(Name)? Is that really you?" (Name) smile and nod, the woman huged (Name) with tears falling "my girl came back" (Name) hugged her back "I missed you mom" then a man came out "Mary who's at the door?" His eyes went wide, Mary pull away from the hug "Jack, (Name) is back" Jack walk towards (Name) and stroke her cheek while smiling "it really is you" (Name) nod, then his eyebrows furrow "what's the matter dad?" Ask (Name) worriedly "are the rumors true? Are you with child?" (Name)'s eyes went wide but look down "yes father, that's true, I am with child" Jack stood straight very serious "I am sorry my child, but you cannot stay here" (Name) shoot her head up "what?" She ask "Jack!?" Said Mary surprised, Jack close his eyes "it's the rules, a member of a clan cannot have a child if their not married, they'll be kick out of the clan household or it'll bring a bad example for the future members" (Name) stood there in shock 'how could I have forgotten?' She thought "so you're just going to kick her out? your own daughter?" (Name) look at Neji, he was really serious "ah, Neji, from the Hyuga clan, that rule is in every clan, even yours" Neji's fist clench, (Name) extand her arm infron of him "is ok, I understand, can I at least visit?" Jack eyes soften "of course you can, I understand if you won't want to see me though" (Name) shake her head and smile sadly "no, I understand, it wasn't your fault dad" she hug them both "I'll see you guys around then" she pull away and smiled, she walk away and Neji follow.

(Please vote and comment 😁, Mary and Jack belong to meeeeeee 😂😂😂😂)