Chapter 14

(Heya! Here's the next chapter 😘 I hope you guys like it)

Neji and (Name) went to Ichiraku Ramen shop and (Name) sigh "aren't you going to eat (Name)?" Neji ask, she shakes her head "you should eat properly (Name), I mean, the first 3 months are important for the baby to grow healthy" said Teuchi the owner of the Ichiraku Ramen Shop, (Name) smiled at him "its ok really" he nod and went to get some other orders "well, I know I have to look for a small house or an apartment, but in the mean time, where should I stay?" She look at Neji, Neji thought for awhile "maybe you can come with me" he said while looking at her "eh? A-Are you sure, I mean, do you think your uncle would accept me?" Neji tilt his head "I'll ask, come on" he stood up and so did she.

They went to the Hyuga household and meet with the Hyuga leader, aka Neji's uncle and Hinata's father, they both bow their heads "good afternoon Lord Hiashi" said Neji, Hiashi nod "likewise Neji" Neji and (Name) straight up "who is this Neji?" ask Hiashi "this is (Name) (Last Name)" said Neji "ah yes, I've heard about you miss (Last Name), you became a rough ninja just to save Neji's life" (Name) nod "that is true sir" Hiashi bow his head "I thank you" (Name) bow her head as well "anytime" they both straight up and Hiashi look at Neji "you needed something Neji?" Neji nod "I was wondering if you could let (Name) stay here until she finds a house or an apartment" Hiashi raise an eyebrow "isn't she going to stay at the (Last Name) household?" (Name) scratch the back of her head "um, y-you see, I was, um" she look down embarrassed "I was kicked out" Neji look at (Name) sadly and she never look back up "I see, I knew there was a reason" she shoot her head up and see that Hiashi had his Byakugan activated "I know that your parents won't just kick you out, you're pregnant" she nodded and Hiashi sigh while deactivating his Byakugan "then you must know the reason why they kick you out" she nod again, Hiashi look at Neji "and you must know that the rule is in every clan Neji" Neji bow his head "yes lord Hiashi, but" he straight up "could she stay just until she finds somewhere to live?" Hiashi was thinking and (Name) was growing anxious, then Hiashi sigh "I'll give you 2 weeks, if I see that you're working hard to look for a place to live and need an extra week, I'll give it, but not pass three weeks" (Name) eyes light up, run towards Hiashi and wrap her arms around his waist "thank you, thank you thank you so much!" Hiashi was taken aback at her action, she was hugging him and so he had his eyes wide, Neji was shock himself before chuckling slightly.

(Name) realized what she was doing and released Hiashi and bow her head "I'm sorry Lord Hiashi, please forgive me for being impulsive" Hiashi turn to his normal expression and pat her head "Neji, take her to the guest room and tell Hinata" (Name) look up happily "Hinata-chan is here!?, yay!" She then ran towards the hallway and Neji sweated a little "oh and Lord Hiashi?" Hiashi humed "Lady Tsunade gave me a special mission" Hiashi raise an eyebrow "and what's that?" Neji look at him "I'm going to be escorting (Name) until the baby is born" Hiashi nod "I see then alright" Hiashi started to walk but stop, his back facing Neji "you're responsible for her understand?" Neji nod "yes lord Hiashi" Hiashi nod and walk again "be prepare for her mood swings" Neji tilt his head 'her mood swings?' He thought "Neji, Neji!" Neji look at (Name) running towards him happily "come on I wanna see Hinata-chan, I can't find her in this big house" she grabed his wrist "but I have to show you your room" she pout "that can wait, I wanna see Hinata-chan" Neji didn't say anything and (Name)'s eyes tear up "y-you don't what me to see Hinata-chan?" Then she started to cry, and Neji freaked out "why are you crying!?" She sniffles "b-because I wanna see Hinata-chan a-and you don't want me too" she rub her eyes "I didn't say that" she look at Neji with tearful eyes "s-so you're taking me t-to Hinata-chan?" Neji sigh "yes" (Name) light up and her mood changed, as if she wasn't sad before "yay! Come on!" Neji was taken aback at her mood that changed quickly 'oh boy, so those are the mood swings Lord Hiashi was talking about' he thought while sweating a little.

Neji started to walk through the hallway and (Name) walk beside him "(Name) I have a question" she humed happily "do you know how many months of pregnant you are?" (Name) thought for a moment "I think I'm a month pregnant" Neji raised an eyebrow "you think?" She nod "yep" she said while popping the 'p', Neji look at her "how did you know you were pregnant?" She look down "Itachi told me" Neji furrow his eyebrows "Itachi, is he your lover?" (Name) look at Neji with wide eyes "w-well yeah, I-I mean- b-but he-" her eyes tear up again, stopped walking and begin to cry "he's not my lover anymore because he's dead *sobs* h-he was killed by his own brother *sobs* and I saw everything *sobs* he died in my arms" she cover her face with her hands and kept crying "he died in my arms" Neji's eyes wide then furrow his eyebrows 'I touched a sensitive subject' at that thought his eyes sadden 'I shouldn't have just said that' he felt bad, he made the one person he loves cry again and so, Neji approached to (Name) and hugged her "(Name) I'm sorry, I didn't mean to touch a sensitive subject" as (Name) cry on his chest Neji stroke her hair, trying to calm her down 'I'll try to win your heart (Name) and try to heal your broken heart from your past lover' Neji thought as he bury his face on (Name)'s hair 'but for now, I'll be a friend to you if I must' he hug her tight as her cries slowly died, Neji didn't let go until she was completely calm.

(Please vote and comment on what you think 😄)