Chapter 11

(Hello, this is a new Chapter, I hope you guys like it, remember I don't own Naruto, just the little plot of the fact that Reader-chan has special eyes call Negan, yes, those eyes were created by me 😘, please enjoy 😊)

(Name) was walking through the forest, she was going to the only place she could think of, Konoha. She saw the gates and kept walking, she enter "stop" she look at her side "(Name)?" Said Kotetsu "I need to talk to Lady Tsunade" said (Name) and Izumo cross his arms "you can't get inside just like that (Name), you're a rough ninja" she sigh and close her eyes "you two leave me with no choice" she opens her eyes revealing her Negan and they both took a step back "what are you going to do?" They both ask, (Name) bend the water and trapped their body in it "h-hey! Let us go!" Said Kotetsu, (Name) ran "Stop her!" Said Izumo, every Anbu followed her.

Tsunade was at her office looking at the window and sees Anbus following a girl, then Shizune open the door "Lady Tsunade, a Rough Ninja enter the Village" Tsunade raise an eyebrow "and who is it?"

"(Name) (Last Name) ma'am" Tsunades eyes went wide and ran out of the office "call Kakashi and tell him to help with this situation" Shizune nod and went to look for Kakashi.

(Name) started to feel dizzy once again 'no, not now' and she fell, she look up and saw all the Anbus, they were about to grab her "Stop!" They all turn and saw Tsunade "lady Hokage" they said as they kneel and bow their heads, Kakashi appear behind (Name) "sorry I'm late" Tsunade cross her arms and look at the Anbus "leave us, and meet me at the office in a couple of minute" they all nod and left. (Name) look at Tsunade and at Kakashi "I'm back home" and pass out, Kakashi pick her up bride style and they went to the hospital.

(Name) groan "ah, I feel nauseaous, I think I'm gonna vomit" then she hears a chuckle, she open her eyes, look to her side and see Kakashi "Kakashi-sensei?" She said while sitting up, he look at her and gave her a close eye smile "I'm glad you came back" she smile "its good to be back" she look around "where's Tsunade-sama" Kakashi look at his book "talking to the Anbus and checking at some test she took from you" she look at him confused, then Tsunade enter the room "(Name) I have some news" (Name) lifted her hand "there's no need, I know that I'm pregnant" then there was a silence, she look at Kakashi and sees that his one eye was wide open and his book fell, then she look at Tsunade and see that she dropped the papers that were in her hands and (Name) close her eyes "those weren't the news were they?" (Name) sigh, close her eyes and gave a nervouse smile "well Tsunade-sama, Kakashi-sensei" she open her eyes and gave a sweet smile "I am pregnant" Tsunade rushed towards her "who is the father?" Her eyes went wide and look away with tearful eyes "he's dead" and she started to cry "and I couldn't so anything" Tsunade hug her and stroke her head "shhh, calm down, but I need to know, who's the father" (Name) pull away and nod, she dried her tears and look at Tsunade "Itachi" once again Kakashi and Tsunades eyes went wide, (Name) look down prepare to get scold by Tsunade, but Tsunade put a hand on her shoulder "don't worry about it (Name)" she look at Tsunade "can I stay? I know I'm considered a rough ninja but, I have no where else to go, Itachi told me not to return to the Akatsuki" Tsunade smile "yes, welcome home (Name)" (Name) sigh in relief and smile, Tsunade push her slightly in the bed "now rest, now that you told me that your pregnant you have to take things easy" she nod and went to sleep.

Tsunade and Kakashi left the room and Tsunade look at Kakashi "we have to tell everyone that (Name) is back, you explain to Naruto and Sakura, I'll talk to the others" Kakashi nods, then all of the sudden Neji appears "is it true that (Name) is back?" Tsunade and Kakashi look at each other and then back at Neji "Neji, you'll have to wait until she wakes up, she's in a, um, delicate situation" said Tsunade and Nejis eyes went wide "is she injured? Is it critical?" Kakashi place a hand on Nejis shoulder "Neji, calm down, she's fine, but" Kakashi sigh "maybe is better if you get everyone, tell them to meet Lady Tsunade and I in the Hokages office, we'll explain everything" Neji nod and left to look for everyone.

As soon Neji left the hospital he went and look for everyone who knew (Name). Everyone meet Kakashi and Tsunade at her office with a lot of mumbling "alright, settle down, this is a delicate situation" said Kakashi, they all got quiet "its about someone who came back to the Village" said Tsunade "is it Sasuke?" Said Naruto "no, its not Sasuke" said Kakashi and sweat a little "then who Kakashi-sensei?" Said Sakura "its (Name), shes back" everyones eyes were wide "wait, the same (Name) we know, like, (Name) (Last Name)?" Said Kiba, Kakashi and Tsunade nod "yes she's back, the reason she left was to protect a teammate, her joining make them spare his life" said Tsunade while closing her eyes "but, you all will find something diferent about her" and she face the floor "and what's that Lady Hokage?" Ask Shikamaru, Tsunade look back up "she's pregnant" everyone eyes went wide "WHAAAT!?" Choji choked on his potato chips "she's pregnan!?" Everyone started to ask questions but Hinata look at Neji, his face changed and he seemed more serious in a point, he face the floor lost in thought.

When everyone finished asking questions they all started to leave "now remember, dont ask her questions if you're going to judge her" they all nod and left, except Hinata and Neji, Neji didnt notice that everyone left "Neji!" Neji look up to Kakashi "huh? Whats the matter?" Then he look around "where's everyone? did they leave?" Hinatas eyes sadden "y-yes, Lady Hokage and Kakashi-sensei finished talking, are you alright Neji-nii?" He look away and furrow his eyebrows "I'm fine" then he left and slam the door "that seemed well" said Kakashi, Hinata look at them and bow her head "p-please forgive Neji-nii, I had a bad feeling he was going to react this way" she look up at Kakashi and Tsunade "what do you mean Hinata?" ask Tsunade "you see, Neji-nii has always liked (Name)" Kakashi place his thumb and index finger under his chin "I see, well, I hope he doesn't do anything out of line" Hinata nod "now I must go, I'm going to see how (Name) is doing" they nod and she leaves.

Hinata walk to the Hospital and went to (Name)'s room, but when she did the door was slightly open, she look through the door and sees Neji standing next to (Name). Neji stroke (Name)'s cheek softly, she was sleeping peacefully as a tear escape her eye and mumble "I-ta-chi" Neji's eyes went wide, but then soften while taking a deep breath, he dry away her tear, lower himself and kissed her forehead "I'll always be here for you (Name)" he said while looking at her. Hinatas eyes softened and smile 'guess I'll visit tomorrow' she thought and started to walk away, knowing that her bestfriend is in good hands.

(NEW CHAPTER COMPLETED 😃 Hahahahahaha 😂 Reader-chan is back in the village 😉 Everyone knows that Reader-chan is pregnant 😱 but they didn't know who the father is, only Kakashi and Tsunade 😆, I hope you guys like this chapter, please vote and comment)