Chapter 19

(I hope y'all enjoy (。・ω・。))

Five month, five month has past and (Name)'s belly had grown, making her being six month of pregnant, in the last five month Neji had to bring (Name) to the hospital to see how the baby is doing, up until now the baby is in good health, they had also ask her if she wanted to know the gender, but she kept saying no, she wants it to be a surprise. (Name) now is sitting on Hinata's bed, why you ask, you see, (Name) had a dream last night, but not just any dream, for her, it felt real, and so, she wanted to talk about it to Hinata.

*Flashback*

(Name) stood in a white room alone 'Where am I? Is this a dream? yeah, it has to be, everything is, white, but why?' She thought "(Name)" her eyes went wide 'that voice' she turn around and see her past lover "Itachi" there he stood with a warm smile and open arms, she ran towards him and give him a hug "I missed you" she said while tears fall down her cheek "I've missed you too" Itachi pulls away from the hug and place a hand on her stomach "6 month eh? Do you know the gender?" (Name) dries her tears and sho her head "I want it to be a surprise" he chuckles "I see" then his face became serious "(Name), I came here to tell you something important" she tilt her head "what is it Itachi?" Itachi look at the floor "I want you to move on" (Name) look at him confuse "eh?...w-what do you mean?" Itachi look at her "I mean that I want you to fall in love with someone else" she took a step back "why are you saying this all of the sudden?"

"Because my death caused you suffering, and you're still suffering, you don't show it, but I know, I want you to find someone who will love you the same way I did, or love you even more" tears fall down from her cheeks once again "no, no one will ever love me the way you did, never, who would ever love me anyways?" Itachi walk towards her, smile and place a (h/c) lock behind her ear "I know there's someone out there who does (Name)" he sigh and smiled again "fine, don't take it as a command, take it as a permission, if you fall in love, I won't be mad, in fact I'll be happy to see you happy again" she started to sniffle "I-Itachi, you will allow that?" Itachi nod "I know there's someone out there who will make you happy, and will love our baby, even if the baby is not his blood" (Name) hug him "you're too sweet Itachi, but do you think that I'll move on?" Itachi hugged her back and pat her head "I know it" (Name) pull away from the hug and smile "I'll think about it" Itachi nod, then (Name) started to fade "what's going on?" She ask while looking at her hands "you're waking up" she look at Itachi "Itachi" Itachi poke her forehead with his index and middle finger "think about it ok" she smile and nod while placing her hand on her forehead "I will, thank you for everything Itachi" Itachi nod while (Name) kept fading, Itachi had a serious face 'Neji Hyuga, I may not know who you are, but I know you'll make her happy' he face the floor with his eyes close and smile 'after what I've seen in the past 5 month, I know she'll be happy with you' after (Name) disappear, Itachi disappear as well.

(Name) sit up in cold sweat and breathing heavily, she place her hand on her face 'Itachi'

*End of Flashback*

Hinata enter her room holding a tray with two cups of tea "I-I told Neji-nii that you'll be with me talking some personal business" Hinata sat next to (Name) and gave her a cup "thank you Hinata-chan" Hinata smile, took her cup and place the tray on the floor "o-of course" she looks at (Name) "s-so (Name)-chan, what was it that you wished to talk about?" (Name) look at the floor "I had a dream" she hold her cup a bit tight "about him" Hinata started sip her tea "about Itachi" Hinata almost choke at (Name)'s words, she swallow her tea "y-you did?" (Name) nod and took a sip of her tea "w-what was the dream about?" (Name) look at Hinata "it wasn't just a dream, he was visiting me through my dream" (Name) look back at her tea "he wanted to tell me something" Hinata place her cup of tea on the floor and look at (Name) "w-what did he told you (Name)-chan?" (Name) bite her bottom lip and sigh "he wants me to move on" Hinata's eyes went wide "h-he wants you to m-move on?" (Name) close her eyes and nod "he told me that he wants me happy, and that he wouldn't be mad if I fall in love again" Hinatas eyes soften "a-and what did you say to him?" (Name) open her eyes "I told him that I would think about it" (Name) sigh and cover her face "I don't know, do you think that I'll be able to move on Hinata-chan?" Hinata wrap an arm around (Name)'s shoulders "o-of course, I believe that there's someone who loves you" (Name) looks at Hinata and hug her "you're too kind for your own good Hinata-chan" Hinata giggle and hug her back "a-as your bestfriend, I'll always be here for you" (Name) sigh happily and pull away from the hug "I feel a bit better now" Hinata smile "l-lets go and hang out, t-to clear your mind" (Name) laugh "if you can convince Neji to let me out to hang out with you" Hinata put her confident face "I will" Hinata grabs (Name)'s hand and they both went to look for Neji. Hinata went on Nejis room and open the door "N-Neji-niisan, me and (Name)-chan are going to hang out" said Hinata with all the bravery she had, Neji look up to Hinata and (Name) from a book he was reading and raise an eyebrow "that wasn't a question" he look at (Name) "what did you do to Lady Hinata" Hinata stood in front of (Name) "sh-she didn't do anything, I want to hang out with her as she want to hang out with me" Neji sigh "there's no out of it is it" Hinata shake her head, Neji close his book and stood up from his bed "alright, but you know I have to tag along" Hinata nods "I understand" looks at (Name) and smile "come on (Name)-chan" (Name) smile and they both walk away, Neji gave a small smile at that sight and walk behind them as well, spending an entire day with (Name) and Hinata.

(Happy Valentines day my lovely readers!!!!!!! 😘 I hope you guys like this chapter!😅😊 Please vote and comment 😄)