Chapter 23

(WELCOME TO THE NEXT CHAPTER! I wish to apologize for taking so long to update, but I've been busy, ENJOY)

After the nightmare (Name) had, she stood up and sat on a wooden chair, stroking her belly to calm the baby and herself with a blank expression on her face, then a knock was heard on (Name)'s door "(Name), are you awake?" Said a familiar older male voice, (Name) look at the door and stood up, she open the door revealing the gray hair sensei "Kakashi-sensei, good morning" she said monotonously, he raise an eyebrow at her strange way of being "uh, good morning" she look outside pass him and sees everyone helping rebuild the village "not to be rude Kakashi-sensei, but" she look back at him with a blank face "why are you here? shouldn't you be helping with the village?" Kakashi chuckle and enter the house calmly "did you forgot that Lady Hokage put me in charge of you until Neji came back from his mission?" (Name) sigh and close the door "Neji did came back from his mission" Kakashi sat on a wooden chair for two people to sit and look at her "he's not here, so I'm still responsible" (Name) rub her temples slightly frustrated "Kakashi-sensei I'm not going anywhere, so please, you can continue with you day" Kakashi raise an eyebrow again "looks like the morning hasn't treat you well, what's the matter?" She shook her head and sat next to him, Kakashi look at her more directly and noticed some stain of tears on her cheek "you've been crying, why?" She look away from "I haven't" Kakashi sigh "stop being stubborn and tell me" she clench her fist "its stupid" Kakashi lay back "I'm waiting" (Name) began to shake "it was...a dream" Kakashi watches her shake and place a hand on her back "what was the dream about?" she turn and look at Kakashi with tearful eyes "don't you think its stupid Kakashi-sensei, I'm crying because of a dream" she began to laugh as tears fall down her cheeks, Kakashi wrap an arm around her shoulder and pulls her close to an embrace "hey, calm down, its not stupid, by the looks of it, its more than a dream, was it a nightmare?" she bury her face in his chest and cry softly "for me it was" Kakashi was about to say something when she cut him off "Neji *sniffles* Neji appears in my dream, I was being attack by the akatsuki and Neji barge in saving my life *sniffles* but then he got stab and was dying in front of me, Kakashi-sensei I was afraid of falling asleep because of it" Kakashi's eye went wide as he was a bit surprise about her dream "Neji was in it? and died?" (Name) pull away and nod while rubbing her eyes to dry her tears away, Kakashi gives her a sympathy look "hey, you know Neji is stronger than that right" she nods her head knowing by she was still not satisfied "b-but that doesn't mean that I'm not afraid of losing him" her eyes went wide realizing what she said and Kakashi smirk underneath his mask "oh really?" her entire face went red "w-wait Kakashi-sensei, d-don't think the wrong way" Kakashi chuckle "what's wrong to think? you don't want to lose him, meaning only one thing" she shakes her head furiously "n-no, don't say it, then I'll be more confuse than I already am" Kakashi raise an eyebrow "confuse? So that means that you don't know how you feel?" (Name) look down at her lap as her red fa e calm down, now having a blush on her cheeks "I just realize how I felt after the nightmare, but I don't know, I may like him, but he may not like me that way" Kakashi wanted to anime fall, really, really bad, but he just gave her a close eye smile and anime sweat "wh-why would you think that (Name)?" She place her hands on her belly "well, who would fall for a girl who is pregnant at such young age?" She ask as her eyes sadden, Kakashi sigh "(Name)-" he was cut off by someone knocking on the door, (Name) and Kakashi both stood up and went to the door, (Name) open the door "Neji" she breath out as she sees Neji standing there with a poker face, tears weld up in her eyes and lunch herself to him to hug him tight, Neji look down at her in shock and look back at Kakashi, Kakashi gave him a close eye smile and wave his hand "I'll be at the kitchen" then he left towards the kitchen without another word, Neji look back down at (Name) "where were you? I was so worried" Nejis eyes soften and pat her head "I was in the woods with Lee" she pull away and gave him a close eye smile "I see-ow" (Name) look at her belly and Nejis eyes went wide "what's the matter? did something happen?" He asks worriedly, She place her hand on her belly and look at Neji with teary eyes "it kicked, the baby kicked" Neji calm down "i-it kicked?" He asks a bit in disbelief, (Name) smiles and nod, Neji kneel down on (Name)'s stomach level and stroke her belly softly, Neji felt a small kick on his palm and he smile, he place his ear on the belly and the baby kick again, Neji's smile never disappeared, (Name) look at Neji with blush covering her cheeks, but smile too.

'Click'

Neji and (Name) both look to where the sound came from, but didn't see anything, Neji stood up and raise an eyebrow. Kakashi was at the kitchen trying to hold his chuckle 'the camara came in handy after all' Kakashi thought as he put the camara away and walk towards (Name) and Neji "well, I'll be leaving now, see you two around" (Name) nod her head and wave her hand "see you around Kakashi-sensei" she said with a smile and Neji nod his head "and thank you" Kakashi wave his hand and start to walk "there's no need to thank me" and he left. (Name) pull Neji's sleave softly "neh Neji? I'm hungry" Neji look at (Name) and nod "how about Ichiraku Ramen?" She nods her head, Neji gave her a bag "I ran into your mother, she told me to give you this" (Name) took the bag and look what was inside "mother knows what I always need" she said while smiling, Neji nod "since the others got destroyed, she thought that she could give you those" (Name) giggles "alright, let me get change" she turn around and went to her room. She got change as quickly as she could and put on the (f/c) sundress that her mother gave her, she left her room and walk towards Neji "ok, I'm ready" Neji look at her and gave her a small smile, he stood aside so she could walk out, as she does, Neji walk out as well and close the door, both going Ichiraku Ramen Shop.

Kakashi went towards Hinata, who was with the others "hi Kakashi-sensei" said Sakura, Kakashi nod greeting them all and gave them a close eye smile while holding out a picture "guess who will have a new sister-in-law soon" they all look at Hinata, Hinata's face was red at the sudden stare "eh? W-What do you m-mean Kakashi-sensei?" Kakashi simply gave Hinata the picture, Hinata look at the picture and everyone gather around her to see "hey that's (Name), wow, 6 month and she's big" said Ino "and there's Neji with his hands and head on her belly" said Naruto pointing it out "but why is Neji trying to hear the baby?" Asked Choji a bit confused "he's not trying to hear the baby Choji" said Shikamaru to correct Choji "aww he's feeling the baby's kick" said Sakura in awe "hey look, Neji's actually smiling" said Kiba with a smirk "Neji has such Youthfulness!" Cheered Rock Lee "aww they look cute!" Squeal Tenten, Hinata smile at the picture "th-they're both smiling" Shino look at Kakashi "I thought she was to dense to see his feeling" Kakashi sweatdrop and sigh "she's still dense, but she's realizing her feelings for him" Hinata look at Kakashi and smile "I'm glad" she was about to hand him the picture, but Kakashi stop her "keep it, just make sure no one sees it, and by no one I mean Neji and (Name)" they all laugh at his little comment "but wouldn't Lady Tsunade want to know? I mean, she wants them together as mush as we do" said Naruto whike looking at Kakashi "when she wakes up from her coma, we'll show her" said Kakashi, they all nod agreeing with him "now if you excuse me, I must go" Kakashi turn and walks away "b-bye Kakashi-sensei a-and thank you" said Hinata, Kakashi nod and wave his hand, Hinata smile and look at the picture once again 'Neji-nii and (Name) make a happy couple'.

(Please vote and comment what you think, once again i hope you enjoyed this chapter 😅😄)