Chapter 12

(I don't own Naruto (。・ω・。) please enjoy 😉)

The next day Hinata woke up and went to visit (Name) first thing in the morning. As she enter, she sees that (Name) is sitting up and looking out of the window, Hinata knock on the door and (Name) look at her "can I enter? (Name)-chan?" (Name)'s eyes soften and smile "yes, of course you can enter Hinata-chan" Hinata enter, close the door and took a seat at the chair that is next to (Name)'s bed. Hinata look at (Name) "how are you feeling?" (Name) nod "I'm good, thank you for asking, how about you Hinata-chan? How are you doin?" Hinata smile "I'm doin good too, thank you" Hinata look down "y-you know, Lady Tsunade and Kakashi-sensei told us" (Name) tilt her head while smiling and place her hand on her stomach "so that means that everyone knows?" Hinata nod "we know about your pregnancy, but nothing more, Lady Tsunade told us that if we had other questions, to ask you, but if our intentions is not to judge you" (Name) look at Hinata with wide eyes "Tsunade-sama? Really said that?" Hinata nod and she took one of (Name)'s hand with both of her own "(Name)-chan please tell me, I will not judge you, you know that I would never do such a thing" (Name) put her other hand on top of Hinatas hand "I know that Hinata-chan, and for that I am grateful" she look down "the father, was Sasuke's older brother, Itachi Uchiha" Hinatas eyes soften "I see" then she smiled "I'm sure he had something to win your heart (Name)-chan, after all, you don't like guys that easily" (Name) laughed slightly "yeah, i guess you're right Hinata-chan" after a while (Name) and Hinata kep talking about what happen for the past time (Name) wasn't around, then someone knock on the door "huh? Come in" said (Name), it was Kurenai "Kurenai-sensei? What are you doing here?" Ask Hinata, Kurenai smiled "I just wanted to see for myself, Shikamaru told me, about you being pregnant (Name)" (Name) smiled "I see, well, its true, I am pregnant" Hinata stood up "please Kurenai-sensei, sit" Kurenai shake her head "no thank you Hinata, I've been sitting down so mush, I want to stretch my legs" Hinata nod and look at (Name) "maybe you can ask Kurenai-sensei about pregnancy (Name)" (Name) giggle "oh right, I almost forgot that Kurenai-sensei is pregnant too" Kurenai nod "I'll be glad to help" then (Name) close her eyes and sigh a bit disappointed "I sure didn't expect this" Kurenai raise and eyebrow "didn't expect what?" (Name) open her eyes "to be pregnant, to be here, I didn't thought that I would have endded here" Hinata press her hands together "th-then what did you expected (Name)-chan?" She look at her hands "I expected to be dead" Hinata and Kurenais eyes were wide "dead? But why?" Ask Kurenai "because, thats what I asked, to be dead at his side no matter what, but apparently things changed and I had to live only because I am pregnant" then the door open and the three of them look at the persone who open the door "Neji?" Said (Name), Neji walk towards her without blinking an eye, then.....something happen.

*Slap*

(Name) was facing the wall with wide eyes and a pink mark on her cheek, both Hinata and Kurenai were shocked as their eyes were wide. There stood Neji, with furrow eyebrows and his fist clenched "how could you?" Said Neji, (Name) didn't look at him, she still face the wall with wide eyes "how could you have just say all of that!? Throwing your future like it was nothing!" Tsunade enter the room "whats all the noise?" Neji never face her, his attection was all on (Name), so Hinata and Kurenai had to fill her with what happen "not to mention that you didn't even think about how everyone would react! Do you think that you dont matter to people! To your friends! Family!" (Name)'s eyes started to tear "I just-I just loved him so much" Neji hold her shoulder and made her face him "I know you did, but that doesn't give you the right you just say that! Like it doesn't matter!" as tears started to shed, (Name) hugged Neji and sobbed "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" Neji calm down and hugged her back "its ok, just don't say that ever again" she nod but didn't push away "promise?" He ask, she nod again "I promise" Neji stroke her head softly and (Name) was drifting away.

Neji placed her on the bed softly and smiled a little "Neji" Neji turn and see Kurenai, Hinata and Tsunade "I need to speak to you" said Tsunade, Neji nod and they both left the room "Neji, right now I need you to do me a big favor"
Neji nod "of course Lady Tsunade" Tsunade cross her arms "I want you from now on, to escort (Name) where ever she goes until the baby is born" his eyes went wide "me? But, isn't it better for her to be escort by a girl" Tsunade smirk "I believe that you'll take good care of her Neji, you want to protect her anyways, I know that, and so you're perfect for the job" Neji look away with a small blush and scratches the back of his head "well, ok then" the he look at Tsunade normal "but, will she know?" Tsunade nod "tomorrow she'll be out of the hospital, so, you'll escort her to her clans household" Neji bow his head "alright Lady Tsunade" and he left to the Hyuga household.

(Welp, this is the end of chapter 12 (。・ω・。) I hope you guys like this chapter, please vote and comment)