Chapter 24

A week past and Tsunade woke up from her coma. Kakashi was watching her eating her 15 bowl of rice and Shizune was looking for more "so Kakashi, what's been happening in the past week?" Said Tsunade with her mouth full "well, I was going to be named Hokage, since Danzo, well, is dead" Tsunade look down "I see, Shizine told me there was a meeting with the 5 Kages, do you know what happen?" Tsunade look up at Kakashi, Kakashi put his hands in his pockets "it didnt went well, Sasuke appear looking for Danzo and fight with the 4 Kages" Tsunade sigh "Sasuke" Kakashi took a deep breath "also, Madara Uchiha...is alive" Tsunades eyes went wide "Madara...Uchiha?" Kakashi nod "he and the akatsukis were looking for all the tail beasts, although they are missing the 8 and 9 tails" Shizune came back with more rice and gave it to Tsunade "he said that if we don't surrender the tail beasts, he will take them by force, and if it comes to that, theirs going to be the 4th great ninja war" Tsunade grab a bowl "he...he is also going to wait until a certain someone gives birth" Tsunade choke on her rice "what!?" Shizine look at Kakashi "wait, he's going to wait until (Name) gives birth?" Kakashi nod "why? Didn't he say?" Ask Tsunade "no he didn't, but I'm assuming that is because the baby will be born with the Negan or the Sharingan" Tsunade grips her chopsticks "Shizune, summon (Name) and Neji here, Kakashi, bring the captain of The Anbu Black Ops" they both nod and they both left, Tsunade sat there and her grip on the chopsticks tighten, the the chopsticks broke 'Naruto and (Name) are both in danger'.

Shizune looking everywhere for Neji and (Name) finally found them in a Dumpling shop, well, eating dumplings of course, Shizune enter and went towards them "(Name), Neji" they both look at Shizune "Shizune-san? Is something the matter?" Ask (Name) "Lady Tsunade summons you both" (Name) and Neji both look at each other and nod, Neji stood up from his chair and took the plate of dumplings, asking the cashier if he could take them to go, (Name) stand up from her chair and balance herself by holding the table "how have you been feeling (Name)?" (Name) look at Shizune and answer with a simple word "fat" Shizune anime sweat, but (Name) laugh and Shizune felt relief "don't worry Shizune-san, I'm doing good" Shizune nod and Neji came back with a bag, both Shizune and Neji were holding (Name)'s arms, although (Name) said that she could walk fine, they didn't want to risk anything. Once they enter the tent where Tsunade was, (Name) couldn't help but smile "Tsunade-sama, I'm glad you're alright" Tsunade smile and nod "I see you're doing well as well" she nods "yep, thanks to Neji" then Kakashi enter the tent with an Anbu shinobi, (Name) saw this and raise an eyebrow looking at Tsunade "is something wrong?" Tsunade sigh "you're in big danger (Name), that's why I'm putting you under supervision of the Anbu Black Ops" (Name) was taken aback "wow, wow, wow, hold up, Tsunade-sama, you know how I feel about the Anbu-" Tsunade cut her off "I know (Name) *sigh* the Anbu Black Ops are not under Danzo's command" she raise an eyebrow "oh? What happen?" Kakashi stood next to Tsunade "Danzo was killed" silence "by Sasuke" both Nejis and (Name)'s eyes went wide "Sasuke?" Then she scoff and crosses her arms "alright, who is threatening me?" Tsunade crosses her arms "Madara Uchiha" (Name)'s eyes sent wide and almost choke on air, almost "Ma-Madara Uchiha? Imposible, he's suppose to be dead, I mean, wasn't he one of the founders of the Village?" Tsunade nod "I know, its hard to believe, but we don't know if its the real Madara, he was wearing a mask, so no one could tell, but that doesn't mean he's less a threat, he knows that you're pregnant, we don't know what he would want with the baby, but we can't be careless" (Name) furrow her eyebrows "wait, so I'm going to be under supervision of Neji AND the Anbu?" Tsunade shakes her head "no, just the Anbu, I'll be needing Neji for some important matters, apperemtly, there's going to be the 4th great ninja war" (Name) eyes sent wide "wh-what? B-But-" she cut herself off, not wanting to say anything embarrassing and look at the ground upset, Neji sigh "are you sure about this Lady Hokage?" Tsunade nod "I'm certain" Neji nod, (Name) walk away without a word and left the tent, Tsunade raid an eyebrow confused "(Name) wait you can't leave like that!" said Neji while following her "she's not taking this well" said Tsunade "well, you just mention that there's going to be a war and separated her from Neji" said Kakashi, Tsunade look up at Kakashi "what happen, are you leaving something out?" Kakashi handed her the picture he took a week ago, he ask Hinata if he could borrow it of course "wait? Are they-" Kakashi shake his head "no, but she realize that she likes him" Tsunade sigh "man, but I really need Neji to do some things" then the Anbu Shinobi took off his mask "well I guess she's lucky that I'm the Anbu captain" Tsunade look at him "Jake, its been awhile" he nod "it has, don't worry, I'll keep an eye on her" Tsunade nod and handed Kakashi the picture "go to call Neji and tell him to get Rock Lee and Tenten" she look at Jake "and you, go to your sister, your mission starts today" they both nod and left the tent, Tsunade sat on her chair with a small pout 'stupid war, now my ship will take longer to be cannon' (I know, I'm so special xD, she ships you with Neji  ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

As Neji ran behind (Name) "(Name) stop!" She ignore him and kept walking, finally Neji caught up to her and stood in front of her "what's the matter? Why are you upset?" she look away "its nothing, now move so I can go home" she  walk pass him but Neji keep getting in the way "no! Tell me what wrong" she glare at him "the war Neji, the war, you're going to do some things, but I know you'll be out there too" Neji sigh "don't worry about me, I'm ready to defend the village even if I have to die" (Name)'s eyes sent wide as tears weld up in them and push him "don't say that idiot!" Neji was a bit surprised, he was going to say something when Kakashi and Jake came "Neji, you need to look for Rock Lee, Tenten and go to Lady Hokage" said Kakashi, Neji look at him and nod, he look back at (Name) and sees that small tears were rolling down her cheek, he gather the courage and put his hands on both her cheeks, drying her tears, she look up at him in surprise, Neji smile slightly and kiss her forehead softly, he pushes away and looks at her crimson face "I'll be back, I promise" she just nod and Neji left, she looks at Jake and Kakahi "eh!? Kakashi-sensei, why are you holding a camara!?" Kakashi look at the camar "oops" and he ran off, Jake chuckles and walks towards (Name) "come on baby Sis, lets bring you home" she nod and they both went to her house, but while they were walking, (Name) couldn't stop thinking about Neji kissing her forehead, sure it was on her forehead, but she thought it was very sweet, making her feeling for the Lavender eye boy to grow, so she smile at that thought 'please come back home safely Neji'.