Chapter 18

(HEEEEEYYYYYY MY FABULOUS READERS (。・ω・。) Author-san (me) is very happy that you guys are enjoying my book, please enjoy this next chapter, hope you like it)

Neji got well in a week and (Name) was relive. Neji and (Name) agree to just stay in the house all day doing nothing, but Neji had to go a train with his youngest cousin, Hanabi Hyuga, (Name) was in the training grounds of the Hyuga household watching Neji train Hanabi from a distance, when Hinata went towards her "(N-Name)-chan? some ANBU Black Ops are looking for you" (Name) raise an eyebrow as she look at her "were they send by Tsunade-sama?" Hinata look at the floor "th-they didn't say" (Name) sigh in irritation "if that Old Gizer Danzo wants me to join the ANBU he's insane" Hinata look at her "b-but wouldn't be an honor?" (Name) cross her arms and furrow her eyebrows "no, I know Danzos real intentions"

'my baby will be born with the Sharingan or the Negan, Danzo is more interested in my baby' thought (Name) irritated, Neji appears behind (Name) "is something the matter (Name)? Lady Hinata?" (Name) turn her head and look at Neji "some ANBU Black Ops are here looking for me, but they didn't told Hinata if Tsunade-sama send them" she clench her fist "or Danzo" Neji cross his arms and sigh "come on (Name) let's go then" (Name) grunt but left with Neji to the livingroom, as (Name) open the door reviling three ANBU Black Ops "I was told that you guys are looking for me" said (Name) with blank look, one of ANBU nod their head "requested by Lady Tsunade, she summons you and Neji Hyuga" (Name) nod and look at Neji "well then, lets go" she started to walk ahead, Neji walk next to her and the three ANBU Black Ops were behind.

One of the ANBU appear in Tsunades office and kneel "Lady Hokage, (Name) (Last Name) and Neji Hyuga are coming as you requested" Tsunade nods "thank you, you're dismiss" the ANBU stood up and disappear, a knock was heard on the door "come in" said Tsunade, Neji and (Name) enter "you summoned us Tsunade-sama?" Tsunade stood up from her chair and smile at (Name) "I have good news" (Name) raise an eyebrow "Shizune found an available house for you" (Name) stood there in shock "really?" Tsunade nod, (Name) run towards Tsunade and hug her "thank you so much Tsunade-sama!" Tsunade pats (Name)'s head, (Name) pull away and gave Tsunade a close eye smile, Shizune enter the office "Lady Tsunade are (Name) and Neji-"

"Shizune-san!" (Name) cut Shizune off and ran towards Shizune giving her a hug "thank you Shizune-san!" Shizune laugh a little "its no big deal (Name)" (Name) giggle but didn't let go of the hug, Tsunade stood next to Neji and smile "so Neji, have notice anything wrong with (Name)?" he shakes his head "not really, she has her mood swings, but its ok" Tsunade nod "I'm glad" (Name) ran towards Neji "Neji come on, I wanna see my new place" Neji sigh but smile slightly "alright let's go-GAH!" (Name) drag Neji out of the office and Shizune sweatdrop "those two are quite a pair" Tsunade chuckles "they sure are, I wonder if Neji will ever confess" (Name) run in the office and grab Shizunes hand "Shizune-san come on" Shizune laugh slightly "alright, let's go" Shizune and (Name) left Tsunades office.

As the three of them were at (Name) new place, (Name) look at the house in awe "it has one bedroom with a bathroom and closet, a kitchen and livingroom" said Shizune, (Name) look at Shizune "thank you Shizune-san" Shizune nod and gives (Name) her house keys "I hope you feel like home" and Shizune left, (Name) look at Neji "neh Neji, what do you think" Neji look around "its cozy, good thing is near the Hyuga household" (Name) giggle "I think that's why Shizune-san pick this place" Neji look down at her "true, tomorrow we'll be brining your stuff here" (Name) smile and nod, they both left.

The next day (Name) and Neji were moving her stuff in the new House, well, Neji ask help from the others, he didn't let (Name) do anything, the girls; Hinata, Tenten, Sakura and Ino help her with the clothes, while the boys; Naruto, Sai, Rock Lee, Kiba, Shino, Choji and Shikamaru help Neji with the heavy stuff like; bed, fridge, dresser etc. (Name) stood outside the house watching everyone do the stuff with a pout, Sai walk towards (Name) "hey (Name), what's with that face?" She cross her arms "I feel like I'm useless, everyone is helping me with this and I can't even help" she look away "and all because Neji told me not too" Sai chuckle slightly "well, he can't help himself, he really cares about you" (Name) looks at him "well he shouldn't worry too much, I'm not 5 month of pregnant, I'm 1 almost 2 month, I can still do some things on my own" Sai tilt his head "I thought that was his mission" (Name) sigh "his mission is to escort me, not overprotect me"

"But as a good friend he is, he cares about your well being aswell" (Name)'s eyes went wide and turn her head to look at the owner of that voice "Kakashi-sensei" Kakashi gave her a close eye smile "yo" (Name) sigh in relief and turn her body completely "you cought me by surprise, what brings you here Kakashi-sensei?" (Name) ask while tilting her head "I'm looking for team 8 and Naruto, Sakura and Sai" (Name) nod "I see, well Sai is here, I'll look for the others, they're inside" (Name) went inside her new house "Sakura, Naruto" they both look at (Name) "Kakashi-sensei is looking for both of you, also Kiba, Shino and Hinata" they all nod and left "well I'm hungry, what about you guys, shall we eat?" Ask (Name), they all look at her and she smile "my treat, a thank you for helping me" Ino smiled "sure, what do you guys think?" She ask to the other and they all accept "good, how does Ichiraku Ramen sound?" They all cheer and (Name) giggle, the seven of them left (Name)'s house to go to Ichiraku Ramens shop, they all ate and laugh, (Name) sure miss the good old days, after they were all done, (Name) paid for the food, since it was getting late without them noticing that the time went fast, they said goodbye and went to there separate ways, leaving Neji and (Name) alone "well, I should go home" said (Name), Neji nod and they walk to (Name)'s new place. (Name) open the door and look at Neji "well, this is goodnight" Neji nod "sleep well ok?" She giggle "I will, you too, be catefull" Neji nod and walk away, (Name) close the door and lock it, she took off her shoes and put them aside, she took a shower, wrap a towel over her body and went to put her cloth on, she opens the first drawer, reviling her shirts, but she sees an unfamiliar shirt, as she took it she recognize it, 'its Neji's, but, why is it here? I gave to him not long ago' she thought, then she saw a paper that fall off the shirt, she took it and read it 'I know you liked Neji-niisan's T-shirt, so keep it, don't worry, I'll buy him a new one without him noticing, just don't tell him I gave it to you, Sincerely Hinata' (Name) giggle 'oh Hinata-chan' she put on the baggy shirt and some shorts, she went towards her bed and went to sleep with a smile on her face.

(Reader-chan, you have reach the end of this chapter and I hope you like it. I know, maybe my chapters are getting a little boring, but don't worry, it'll get good (I hope) please vote and comment

Sincerely: me Dumpling-chan)