Chapter 7

(Ok ok, bear with me, its my first Lemon, like, FIRST, but I hope you guys enjoy 😊)

As (Name) return to the hideout with a bag of dangos, she looked up, the sun was seting and she smiled, she knew Itachi will return a bit late, but she didn't mind waiting, after all, after 8 years, Itachi was finally with her, but there was something bothering her. Sasuke wants to kill Itachi and even talking to him won't change his mind, but she just sigh and enter the hideout and waited for Itachi to return from his mission. As night fell mostly everyone return from their missions, but Itachi and Kisame weren't there yet, it seems that the mission was a bit harder than she expected, so until they return she put the dangos in a safe place so no one could eat them and went to the river and get water for her pouch, since the last fight she had her enemy vaporized her water.

When she return to the hideout, Itachi hasn't return, so she staid in her room sharping her kunai knives and her shurikens, a few minutes later a knock was heard in her room, she got up from her bed and went to the door and opened it, Itachi stood there with a sweet smile, (Name) was full of joy, jump on him wrapping her arms around his neck and hugged him, Itachi wrap his arms around her waist and chuckle "I'm happy to see you too" (Name) let go "oh, let me get you something" she push Itachi in her room "now stay here, I'll be right back" she kissed his cheek and ran off to the kitchen, Itachi raised an eyebrow but shake his head and chuckle while sitting on her bed. (Name) return to her room with her hands behind her back and smiled at him. Itachi raise an eyebrow and (Name) gave him the bag with a big smile, Itachi looked in the bag and smiled, he looked at her place the bag next to him, grabbed her by the waist and pull her into a huge with (Name) sitting on his lap "you're the best" she giggles and grabbed the bag "I know" she took one stick and hover it over Itachis face "come on, say awww" Itachi just open his mouth and took one ball of dango on his mouth and ate it, (Name) frown "you're no fun" Itachi smirked, took the stick of dango, put it in the bag and whisper in her ear "if you let me, I'll show you real fun" Itachi put the bag on the floor, slowly took off her cloak and throw it on the floor. He pick her up and placed her on the bed, he took his cloak off, went on top of her and started to kiss her passionately on the lips. (Name) was in a bliss and tangle her hands on his hair, making his head band fall off. Itachi pull away from the kiss and trail lovely kisses on her cheek, jaw, collarbone and neck, he suck on her skin, roaming his hands in her shirt and stroke her sides, (Name) lost it and gave a small moan, she covered her mouth in embarrassment, Itachi lick her earlobe and whisper "don't cover you mouth love" Itachis hand landed on one of her breast "I want to hear you scream my name" her face was red, Itachi looked at her and squeeze her breast, (Name) closed her eyes and gave another moan. Itachi smirked and took off her shirt and her bra, throwing them somewhere in the room he kissed her neck, between her breasts and her stomach lovingly. (Name) looked away and sigh in pleasure, Itachi faced her and kissed her once again, (Name) grabbed the end of Itachis shirt and pull it up, Itachi broke the kiss so she could takes it off, when she did she threw it somewhere in the room and roam her hands on his body, Itachi closed his eyes and sigh in relaxation. (Name) grabbed his cheeks and kissed him, she bite his lip, Itachi groan and open his mouth, letting her tongue in, letting her win in the tongue battle while he started to work on her pants, he took them off and throw them in the floor, leaving her in her underwear. (Name) wrap her arms around his neck and placed her feet on his waist, wrapping the hem of his pants on her big toe on each foot and pushed them off, Itachi smirked in the kiss and lifted each leg so she could take off his pants, leaving him in his underwear as well, they broke away from the kiss and look at each other, (Name) look at him in the eyes and smiled, Itachis eyes soften "you know, you can stop me if you don't want this" she took both his cheeks and stroke them "if I didn't want this, I would have stopped you from the beginning" Itachi smile and stroke her thigh, he kissed her shoulder and went to take off her underwear, when he did, he took off his own, revealing his member he hover it on her entrance, he looked at her and stroke her cheek "this will hurt at first, but it will feel better later, I promise" she wrap her arms around his neck and nod, he enter his member slowly in her, shut her eyes as tears fall and whimper in pain, Itachi kissed her tears away "shhhh, don't cry, its alright" she wrap her legs around his waist and took a deep breath, submitting his size in her, she nods. Itachi started to move slowly, (Name) grabbed his shoulders and moan "p-please, move faster" Itachi groan and hold her hips, he begin to thrust fast as she throw her head back she moan even louder, hearing her moans was driving him crazy and so he began to thrust hard "ITACHI!" Itachi smirked kept thrusting faster and harder, (Name) couldn't stop moaning, in every thrust that he gave she moan her lungs out. Itachi groan "(Name), I'm at my limit" she pulled him close "m-me too Itachi" Itachi gave one last thrust and(Name) came while moaning Itachis name as well Itachi came inside her while groaning her name and collapsed on her, both breathing heavily. Itachi took off his member and (Name) hugged him "I love you so much" Itachi kissed her cheek and smiled "I love you too" Itachi took the sheets and cover them both, he pull her close and bury his face in her hair "sleep well love" she smiled and bury her face on his chest "you too Itachi" and they both drift in a deep sleep.

(>////< first Lemon yo, I have reasons for my actions 😂🍋 please vote and comment, but no mean comments please)