Chapter 4

As they enter into the hideout, they went to Pains office "you three took longer than I expected" said Pain facing the wall, (Name) bowed her head "apologize Pain, we had to make a stop, because someone got injured" Pain turn around and look at them "I see, did you bring what I asked for?" Kisame grind "he's right here" Pain nod "place him on the floor" Kasame did what Pain said and (Name) raised an eyebrow "can I ask something, what are you gonna do to him?" Pain grabbed the man by the back of his collar "punishment, perhaps certain death" (Name) shivered at his words "um, if you don't mind me asking, but why?" Pain walk pass her and stop "no man spies on the Akatsukis and stays alive" Pain left his office pulling the man by his collar, (Name) gulped and looked at the floor. Kisame left the office, Itachi was behind (Name) "(Name)?" She turn her head "yes?" Itachi tilt his head "are you ok?" (Name) turn her whole body, facing Itachi and sweats a little "yeah, I'm fine, just a bit shock that's all" Itachi nods and was about to walk away, but was stopped by (Name), who grabbed his wrist, Itachi looked at her, her cheeks were a little pink, he waited for her to say something, but nothing, she released Itachis wrist "u-uh, sorry!" She ran passed him and left, Itachi stood there in shocked 'was she gonna say something?' He thought, but shaked it off and left.

(Name) enter to her room and locked the door, she laied her back on the door, slid down and sat on the floor, she covers her face with her hands. Itachi may not remember (Name) from the past, but she remembers him, she met Itachi when Sasuke and her were both 6 years old. Itachi and Sasuke were in the park when Sasuke was running and bumped into (Name), making her lose balance and twist her ankle, Itachi kindly picked her up and carried her on his back to the hospital. The next day Itachi and Sasuke visit her, Sasuke apologize for bumping into her and Itachi wanted to make sure she was ok. Everyday until her ankle got better Itachi visited her with or without Sasuke. Since (Name) was little, she always wanted to learn and become a bit stronger, so she asked or beged Itachi to train with her, so you could say that they became friends, but (Name) had a little crush on him, so that's why when she learn what Itachi did to his own clan, she seemed broken and that's why when she saw him again she was a bit cold to him, she didn't want to remember that little feeling she had when she was a child and here she is, a 15 soon to be 16 year old girl having that feeling again, blushing and being nice to him, even though it hurts her. (Name) uncover her face and feels something wet on her hands 'am I crying?' She thought while standing up, she took out her kunai knife and look at it as a mirror "looks like I was, without even noticing" a knock was heard at her door, she dried her tears and opened it, she sees Konan "Konan, is something the matter?" Konan look at her with a worried look "I should ask you the same, you ran here and I got worried, I asked Itachi what happened, he told me, but I know there's more to it" (Name)'s eyes went wide but she looked away and sigh "I-I don't know if I want to talk about it" Konan eyes sadden and looked down "I see, well, if there's anything, you can tell me" she was about to leave when (Name) stopped her "wait" Konan turn her head "I'll tell you, but you have to promice not to tell anyone, not even Pain" Konan turned her whole body and smiled "I promise" (Name) let Konan in her room and they both sat at (Name)'s bed.

(Name) told Konan everything and Konan seemed a bit surprised "you and Itachi knew each other before?" (Name) nod "but I don't think he remembers me, after all, its been 7 almost 8 years" Konan nodded "and that's why you're upset, because he doesn't remember you?" (Name) shakes her head "no, I'm upset cuz after all this time, I still get this feeling around him" she covers her face and sighs "its frustrating" Konan placed her hand on (Name)'s shoulder "maybe you just need time clam yourself and injuste what's happening" she uncovers her face and sighs "maybe you're right" she smiles at Konan and huged her "thank you Konan" Konan smiled and huged her back "anytime (Name)" Konan stood up and left the room, (Name) staied there lost in thought, in the end she decided to sleep it off.

A week has passed and (Name) was avoiding any contact with Itachi. Itachi laied on a wall staring at (Name) playing with Tobi, Kisame walk towards him "something's bothering you isn't it" Itachi cross his arms "I just feel that she's avoiding me" Kisame looked at (Name) "who (Name)? Nah, I don't think so" Itachi looked at Kisame with a 'oh really' look, Kisame chuckled "fine, let's proov it" he looked at (Name) "hey (Name)!" She looked at Kisame, Kisame waved at her, she smiled and waved back, Itachi gave a small wave and (Name)'s smile dropped, looked away and left, leaving Tobi in the middle of the game. Itachi looked at Kisame and Kisame was a bit shocked "well then, I guess she is avoiding you" Kisame looked at Itachi "do you know why?" Itachi sigh "if I knew I wouldn't have told you what I thought" Itachi started to walk "where are you going?" Ask Kisame, Itachi stopped but didn't turn to look at Kisame "to the one person who would know what's wrong with her" said Itachi while walking to the only person he could think of, Konan.