A/N ( important Plz read)

Asalam alaikum lovelies
Hope u r having an amazing ramadan. First of all i wanna thank u all amazing readers for the 1.17k views, i was on cloud nine when i saw this and was smiling the entire day thinking that how did the book that i thought might not even get more than 100 views got 1.17k views jazak allah khair. Hope you guys like this book and thanks alot for all the positive comments they makes my day. I want you guys to vote alot too plzz it's nothing more than just clicking or tapping the cute Lil star at the top/bottom and it just takes few seconds nothing more. I know I said that I'll update on Tuesday or Wednesday but I'm sooo sorry I couldn't because of two reasons the first one is school work as it was the last week of school before summer and BeCuz I'm doing my GCSE exams next year which is really important so I had to finish all my course work and the second reason is beCuz I had to do my packing and shopping as I'm travelling to Pakistan for the summer on Thursday night the 30th june insha Allah. I'll update next week insha Allah. Hope you guys understand and thanks alot for ur love and support I really appreciate it and love all ur comments they make my day. Have a blessed ramadan and make the best out of the remaining days. GUYSSS PLZZZ PRAY FOR THE AMAZING WRITER AND OUR BEAUTIFUL MUSLIM SISTER @sajmra IN THIS BLESSED MONTH OF RAMADAN. SHE NEEDS OUR DUA'S AND SUPPORT. MAY ALLAH EASE HER PAIN AND GRANT HER SHIFAA AND HAPPINESS. I PERSONALLY DON'T KNOW HER BUT I'VE READ HER BOOKS AND HER REPLIES TO MY COMMENTS AND FROM THAT I KNOW THAT SHE IS AN AMAZING PERSON AND SHE HAVE BOTH INNER AND OUTER BEAUTY AND PURITY IN HER HEART. PLZZ DON'T FORGET HER IN YOUR PRAYERS. I know I'm saying this again and again but the reason behind this is that she don't deserve all this and I lovee her alot has a sister and she is one of my wattpad inspiration and a great Muslimah. JAZAK ALLAH.
****************************
JAZAK ALLAH KHAIR FOR READING THIS.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING DAY/ NIGHT.
LOVE YA'LL
-Iiman