Chapter 32

As-Salaam-Alaikum

Plz pray before you read if it's time to pray and you haven't...

Enjoy the Chapter!!!

**********************************************************

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Messenger (PBUH) saying regarding Ramadan,

"Whoever prayed at night in it (the month of Ramadan) out of sincere faith and hoping for reward from Allah, then all his previous sins will be forgiven."

***********************************************************

Arina's POV

I hear the alarm ringing so I decide to snooze it as I am still tired but then remember it's fajr time so finally drag my self out of the bed,  stretch a bit and walk to the bathroom. 

I look in the mirror to check only to find my hijab all messed up and some hair strands hanging loose. After performing wudu I brush my hair and fix my hijab covering all my hair with it.

Yes, I still wear hijab in front of him.

Once satisfied with how it looks, I finally come out of the bathroom to see Adam waiting for his turn. He enters the bathroom as soon as I exit.

Alhumdullilah he even started waking up for fair since few days. Masha Allah there have been a large improvement and change in the Adam 5 months ago and the Adam now be it with personality or religion.

The sad part is that when we go back home, we will only have a month left for our contract to end and I will be very honest that I really got used to him being in my life everyday. I'm afraid  I have developed the feelings I didn't want to develop for him. 

The last 4.5/5 month wasn't any less than a roller coaster ride with ups and down. Trying to get through a bumpy road can be hard but Alhumdullilah I faced it with the help of Allah.

Me and Adam have had fights like any other couple would, we have shared our moments. We went from complete strangers disliking each other to having a decent relationship and being friends at least.

But I  am noticing that Adam is going back to the start with me, he doesn't talk like he used to usually stays quite and he is also getting distant just focusing on the main purpose of us getting married which was to help him with Deen. I don't even know the reason.

I hear the door knob twist indicating that Adam is done with his wudu so I stop thinking and spread the prayer mats on the floor. 

He comes and stands in front of me on his mat and I stand on my mine.

Soon we finish praying so I grab my travel Quran and recite Surah yaseen with Adam.

"I am going back to sleep" Adam says while walking to the bed

"Yeah me too!" I reply as I am still tired.

I set my alarm at 8:00 am and sleep.

8:00

Alarm blaring.

"Arina turn the damn thing off" Adam yells while turning around. 

Turning the alarm off, I lazily drag myself out of the warm bed and say goodbye to the love of my life aka the bed for the day.

"Wake up its 8:00, we shouldn't be sleeping all day." I reply to which he just turns side making me shake my head at him.

I decide my outfit for the day before taking a warm relaxing shower. Once done with putting my outfit on and blow drying, I stroll out of the bathroom onto the vanity and wrap my hijab around my head securely. I then put on some light make up and wear my shoes.