Chapter 13

As-Salaam-Alaikum, 

Plz pray before you read if its time to pray and you haven't... 

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!!( 14th Oct)

I'M 16!!!!!

Enjoy the chapter!!

**************************************************************

"The best of fasting after Ramadan

is fasting in Allah's month of muharram" (Muslim)

**************************************************************

Arina's POV

I snap out of it. I look around me. Phew, it was just a daydream. I decide to go to the other door, in case it was a sign. Don't want to walk into the wrong room. I whip my phone out so both hands are occupied. I needed to send a very important email to a professor. I use my elbow to open the door and walk in. I had it in my notes. I walk inside and keep typing on my phone. I was facing the ground so when the footboard of a bed came to view I sat on it.

I hear movement. And look up

Alex?

My cheeks flush. I went to the wrong room.
"Um...hi alex I'm guessing this isn't Alina's room".

He smiles "nope, good to see you though"

I looked around his room I see the magazine in his desk.

Adam walks in. And stops "What are you doing in my room?".

"I was waiting for you" says Alex.

Adam puts his hand on his temple.

"Not you alex"

I don't know why but I felt a sense of anger.

But I knew what would make him tick.

I smile and laugh "Adam what are you talking about? I'm here to discuss engagement plans duh". Okay the duh was me exaggerating.

Alex raises his hands "I'll be...I'm going to g- I'm outside i-" he walks out.

Adam narrows his eyes "What do you mean?".

I walk over to the desk and pick up the magazine. I grit my teeth "I don't know what's wrong with you one minute your saying no to marriage the next it's on the paper Oh and I didn't get to the best part.."

I walk over to him and slap the magazine on his chest "You used me to get more clients"

"I just thought that if I'm giving my LIFE away. At least let me get something useful too".

I sigh.

I go back to his bed and sit down. "Adam sit"

"I'm not a dog"

"I didn't say that please just sit".

He comes over and sit really close to me. I move away slightly and he gets closer.

Jerk.

He laughs I turn my head towards him and realise how close his face is. I turn away while keeps laughing. "What!". I screech.

"You wanna marry me. Ha you can't even look at me in the eyes".

I look at him. He leans in and stares at me right in the eyes. I was so intimidated. I had to look away. As he laughed once again.

"I bet you can't even hug me".

"Adam enough, look we...we, i-were".

"Take your time"

"Shush"

"Hurry up"

"Let me speak"

"You know what I don't wanna hear it" Adam cups his ears with his hand. And starts saying blah blah blah blah blah.

The level on my irratatence grow so much I had to put my hand on his mouth to shut him up.

He stopped. After a few seconds of silence.

"I think we need to start over, fresh start"
I say with confidence.

He starts to mumble words and I realize my hand was still on his face. Oh. I remove it.

"Well you see I'm not sure that's a goo-" Alina walks in.

"Arina what are you doing here? I said my room" she asks confused.

I look at Adam "honestly I don't know".

So much for making ammends.

I tell Alina that I was going home. To which she protested saying that we still need to arrange a date for the engagement party.

"I don't even think there is gonna be one" I start to walk out but before I can Adam grabs my hand. I turn around and ...

*******************************
Heyy lovelies!!!!

Sorry sorry sorry I know its a really short update but insha Allah I'll update sooooon!

And I wanted a cliffhanger!😅

At the ending of the chapter 12 everyone thought she'll spill the juice on Adam again😂😂

So insha Allah next update will me this week! Yayyy

I can't believe I'm 16 today!!! I feel soooo old😂😂😂

DON'T FORGET VOTE AND COMMENT!

Love y'all

-Iiman